VIDEO: How to Bundle Your Clothes When Packing
This multi-purpose method works for suits, shirts, coats and more. The only thing you’ll need? One very thick rubber band.
This video is one episode in T+L's brand-new packing series! Be sure to follow us on YouTube for more great travel videos.
1) Lay blazer down with collar facing you
2) Lay top of shirt over top of blazer with collar facing away from you
3) Align shirt and blazer sleeves
4) Lay down bottoms side to side, aligning with blazer and shirt sleeve
5) Roll up coat to use as a packing cube
6) Secure with rubber band
7) Wrap bundle layer by layer
8) Place small items in cracks around bundle
9) Secure bundle with a strap