Vacationist: Your ideal getaway to New Zealand, Florida, and Costa Rica
Pristine, remote location? Check. Top-notch dining? Check. Stellar service? Absolutely! If you’re looking for your next escape—and really, who isn’t?—Vacationist has upped the ante this week, with deals of more than 40% off at relaxation-inducing hotels around the globe. And if that isn’t enough to lead you straight to the website, we have more great news, too. Vacationist sale sites now include more details than ever on hotels, plus insider tips, mini destination guides, and upcoming events calendars. Your next idyllic vacation is just a click away.
Still not a member? Click here to join.
- Lake Okareka Lodge by Lebua – up to 30% off
- Lake Okareka, New Zealand
- This schist-stone-and-timber New Zealand resort provides travelers with a tranquil, cozy retreat on the edge of the North Island's Lake Okareka, but with easy access to the highlights of historic Rotorua. It would be tough to identify that one knockout detail that makes this lodge stand out, but when push comes to shove, our money would be on the staff, whose razor-sharp service is delivered with that relaxed cheery warmth for which Kiwis are known around the globe... (5 days)
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa – up to 44% off
- Little Torch Key, Florida
- Feeling overworked and seeking a secluded easy getaway? You don't need a passport to reach Florida's most private island, a two-hour drive from Miami and accessible only by boat. With no telephones, televisions, or guests under 16, Little Palm Island's exclusive 5 1/2 acres of mangroves and sandy white beaches offer the perfect place to disconnect. Thirty single and two-story suites—all with canopy king-size beds, slate bathroom floors, and jetted tubs—also have private verandas with ocean views and bamboo showers. Off-island, take a day trip scuba diving the barrier reef with the resort's certified instructors, or head south to Key West, a 30-minute drive on U.S. Highway 1... (6 days)
- The SUU Manuel Antonioup to 25% off
- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- A small luxury property in the heart of a Costa Rican rainforest, the SUU has both ocean and mountain views and is a quiet base from which to explore Manuel Antonio's white sand beaches and national park. Opened in August 2010, this romantic hotel combines Costa Rica's natural beauty with sleek design and personalized service, including beach and poolside butlers. At the hotel's restaurant, Gusto, the Peruvian chef uses locally sourced organic ingredients to create dishes including pisco salmon with beet carpaccio and purple basil ice cream... (4 days)