Vacationist: Mexico and California for the New Year
What does Vacationist have in store for the holiday week? How about great hotel deals in Mexico, including 30% off a stay in an oceanfront villa 30 miles from Manzanillo, or discounts at an apartment-style property in Mexico City, near the Bosque de Chapultepec, the largest public park in South America? And because California is always appealing—yes, even in the rain—we’re offering deals at the 102-acre Terranea Resort, in Rancho Palos Verdes. Happy New Year from the Vacationist team.
Still not a Vacationist member? Click here to join.
- El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resortup to 30% off
- Costa Careyes, Mexico
- This 900-acre property on nine beachfront miles just 45 minutes north of Manzanillo International Airport has the unbeatable combination of a Pacific coast setting and authentic Mexican style. Plus, an award-winning 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, and spa services are all on the resort's grounds... (sale ends in 4 days)
- Lúmina Luxury Suitesup to 26% off
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Lumina Luxury Suites in Mexico City's vibrant Polanco district is the ideal boutique hotel for travelers seeking privacy and location. Each of the 12 suites is individually designed, but all interiors have mid-century furnishings and artwork. And because of the hotel's small scale, you won't have to wait for a table in the restaurant or a reservation at the in-house spa and wellness center... (sale ends in 6 days)
- Terranea Resortup to 40%
- Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- In 2009, a developer turned the former site of the Marineland theme park in Palos Verdes into a Mediterranean-style seaside resort with a 50,000-square-foot spa. Although it offers excellent children's facilities—unusual for such a sophisticated property—Terranea is all grown up, with a golf course, restaurants and lounges, and stately upholstered furniture in the 582 rooms, suites, and villas... (sale ends in 6 days)