Vacationist: Europe, Caribbean, Asia and more
Hotels are always on the brain for T+L editors, but that’s especially true this week as we launch the 2011 T+L 500 list of top properties around the globe. One benefit to being a T+L 500 editor? Learning more about where you, our trusted readers, are traveling now, and then finding out ways to get you there for less. Enter Vacationist.com, our go-to guide for hotel deals around the globe. Become a member, and then no matter where you’re headed—Austria, Bermuda, Indonesia, and more—Vacationist delivers rates of up to 52% off. Check out our slideshow, visit our sales, and then hit the road!
Still not a Vacationist member? Click here to join.
- Kristiania Lechup to 40% off
- Lech am Arlberg, Austria
- Situated five minutes from the Lech slopes, two and a half hours from Zurich, the Kristiania Lech Hotel is a family-owned ski lodge known for its plush guest rooms, excellent service, and incredible attention to detail. All 29 rooms and suites are individually designed, often with striking interior combinations like chandeliers offset by billowing quilts, or contemporary artwork paired with antique furnishings. Rooms also have plush bathrobes and slippers for after-slope attire and views of the Alps (some from balconies)... (sale ends in 4 days)
- Kamandalu Resort and Spaup to 25% off
- Bali, Indonesia
- At this secluded jungle resort in Bali, Indonesia, located in the low, tropical mountains outside of Ubud, villas with modern amenities are designed with grass thatched roofs, whitewashed walls, and stone-paved pathways, evoking a traditional Balinese village. The private setting alone—a scenic hillside among lush rice fields and tropical valleys—is enticing enough for travelers looking for a relaxing or romantic getaway... (sale ends in 9 days)
- Le Rêve Hotel & Spaup to 30%
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- This adults-only spa and resort is blessed with a private beachfront location on a prized stretch of the Mayan Riviera, Xcalacoco Beach. Rooms are styled to feel open and airy, with warm wood paneling, red tiles, and white floors. All have small terraces with relaxing lounge chairs and modern amenities including Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. Beachfront bungalows are a smart splurge if you want exclusive access to the beach... (sale ends in 6 days)
- Tucker's Point Hotel & Spaup to 52% off
- Tucker's Town, Bermuda
- When Tucker's Point Resort & Spa opened in April 2009, it signaled a significant shift in Bermuda's hotel landscape. No more would island guests have to settle for average accommodations—Tucker's Point is palatial, opulent, and lavishly appointed... (sale ends in 6 days)