Vacationist: Costa Rica, California, Colorado, Mauritius, and Mexico
This week’s sales surely run the gamut. In Costa Rica, spa-goers unwind in private Jacuzzis high in a cloud forest; in California, lucky travelers will settle into a beachfront getaway just south of L.A.. Prefer to bring the family? Try a villa rental in Riviera Nayarit or a snow lodge in Colorado, or leave the relatives behind in favor of secluded Maradiva, on the west coast of Mauritius. To access these experiences, you know the drill: Sign up to be a Vacationist member, and start packing now.
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa – up to 43% off
- Bajos del Toro (Alajuela), Costa Rica
- Costa Rica has long been known as an eco-travel destination, but El Silencio—a serene retreat on 500 acres opened in 2008 by the owners of the nearby Hotel Punta Islita—presents an unusual level of luxury for the green-oriented adventurer… (5 days)
- L'Auberge Del Marup to 35% off
- Del Mar, California
- The sunny seaside town of Del Mar, between L.A. and San Diego, offers an increasingly hard-to-find slice of old-school SoCal relaxation. Clark Gable and Lucille Ball both stayed at this classic 120-room property… (6 days)