Tweet-Up: Expert Holiday Travel Advice
Traveling around the holidays isn't always the smoothest of experiences, but still, for many people, it's inevitable. There are ways to help make the whole process a lot more enjoyable for everyone involved. To help you plan out your travel strategy this holiday season, we enlisted a panel of experts to offer their advice during an hour-long live tweet-up hosted by T+L's Trip Doctor, Amy Farley. The chat will take place tomorrow, November 14, from 2–3 p.m. ET.
- Stephanie Abrams, The Weather Channel: @StephanieAbrams
- Robert Birge, KAYAK: @KAYAK
- Rebecca Dolan, Huffington Post: @HuffPostTravel
- Tiffany Dowd, Luxe Social Media: @LuxeTiffany
- Henry Harteveldt, Atmosphere Research Group: @HHarteveldt
Geroge Hobica, Airfarewatchdog: @Airfarewatchdog
How does it work?
- 1. Log in to Twitter any time from 2–3 p.m. ET and be sure to follow the chat hosts: @TravlandLeisure and @afarles
- 2. Use the hashtag #TL_Chat to follow.
- 3. To keep up with the chat in real time, head over to http://tweetchat.com/room/tl_chat
- 4. We'll pulse out some questions for our expert panel to answer, but feel free to post your own answers to our questions! Or ask your own questions! Take advantage of this special access to this great panel and get some expert travel advice.
We hope to "see" you there!