T+L Twitter Chat: Design + Travel
- Smart design makes for great travel. In honor of the 2013 T+L Design Awards—where we spotlight 22 winners as chosen by 7 experts—we're hosting a one-hour Twitter chat on Wednesday, March 6, at 2 p.m. ET. We'll chat about excellent design (cities, airports, hotels, and more), as well as reveal that perfectly designed item that should always be in your carry-on. The chat will coincide with T+L's Design Awards party in Berlin—so expect live tweets from the event.
- Please join T+L for the chat, Wednesday, March 6 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET.
Rebecca Minkoff, fashion designer, @RebeccaMinkoff
Robert Hammond, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Friends of the High Line, @robertrhammond
Toby McDonald, Design Hotels, @Design_Hotels
David Rockwell, Founder of Rockwell Group, @Rockwell_Group
Microsoft Surface, @surface
Museum of Arts and Design, @MADMuseum
Karrie Jacobs, T+L contributor, @KarrieUrbanist
- How does it work?
- 1. Log in to Twitter any time from 2–3 p.m. EDT and be sure to follow the chat host: @TravlandLeisure
- 2. Use the hashtag #TL_Chat to follow.
- 3. To keep up with the chat in real time, head over to tweetchat.com/room/TL_Chat
- 4. We'll pulse out some questions for our expert panel to answer, but feel free to post your own answers to our questions! Or ask your own questions! Take advantage of this special access to experts in design and travel.
All tweets are subject to our social media terms and conditions and may be used in any and all media including editorial. See full social media terms and conditions.
Maria Pedone is a digital editoiral intern at Travel + Leisure.