Mark Orwoll, seasoned traveler and Travel + Leisure's Managing Editor, is here to help you with your travel questions. To ask a question, send an email to

** Please note: Mark can answer questions in his column only; the volume of mail he receives makes it impossible for him to send personal replies. Check back here daily to see if your question was answered, or search the Ask Mark archives to see if a similarly question was previously answered.

Q. Our family moved here from Glasgow 20 years ago. My mother, who has since become an American citizen, is planning on getting married again to an American. She will be getting married in the Catholic church and is required to have a baptismal certificate in order for this to take place. I have attempted to get a hold of St. Barnabas Catholic Church in Shettleston, Glasgow, and cannot seem to locate them anywhere. Can you help me?

A. I'd do anything to help this love match! The only St. Barnabas Catholic Church in the Archdiocese of Glasgow is at 140 Wellshot Road, Glasgow, G32 7BH. If that's not the right parish church, I recommend you contact the Archdiocese of Glasgow Curial Offices, 196 Clyde Street, Glasgow G1 4JY; Tel: 44-141/226-5898, Fax: 44-141/225- 2600, E-mail: I found this information on the Archdiocese of Glasgow's Web site ( ), but I found their Web site thanks to a Norwegian directory of Roman Catholic dioceses around the world, at Some of it is in English, but even the Norwegian-language listings are pretty easy to navigate.