Introducing: T+L Trips with Sponsor Cox & Kings
Ever wanted to book a trip to a destination featured in T+L? Starting in June, we've made it easier than ever. We're announcing a new promotional partnership with luxury adventure operator Cox & Kings. Here's how it works:
- Every month, T+L editors work with Cox & Kings to develop two trips inspired by destinations we love.
- Each itinerary is designed to offer insider access and unique experiences—whether it's a stay at an exclusive hotel, a behindthe-scenes tour, or dinner in a private residence.
- Limitedtime savings for T+L readers.
The Highlights: A walking safari in South Luangwa's National Park; night game drives in the remote Chamilandu Camp; and spotting crocodiles in the Zambezi River.
The Details: 10 days and 9 nights, from $10,565 per person—includes intra-Zambia airfare**
The Highlights: Tour the vineyards of Hvar Island and the beaches of Korcula; explore the cobblestone streets of Dubrovnik; and head to Ston for taste of the local dish—oysters plucked straight from the Adriatic.
The Details: 7 days and 6 nights, from $4,795 per person**.
- T+L Readers Who Book by June 30, 2013, Receive
- $500 off per person
- Complimentary spa treatment in Zambia
- Exclusive culinary private tasting in Croatia
Want more information? Click here.
**Advertised rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy and two people booking and traveling together, and do not include government-imposed taxes/fees of up to $50 per person. Advertised rates are limited and based on bookings made between May 1, 2013 and June 30, 2013 for either Zambia or Croatia travel. Rates may be higher based on availability or if booked after June 30, 2013. This Promotion is not combinable with any other discounts. Save $500 per person offer is based on bookings for "Private Journeys to Zambia or Croatia" made by June 30, 2013. For complete terms and restrictions, visit coxandkingsusa.com/tltrips. Air travel to/from Zambia or Croatia is not included. CST-2105853-50.