31 Ideas for an Endless Summer
33 ways to make it last.
Oh, those bittersweet, waning days of summer—the sun sinking lower in the sky, stray leaves already starting to turn. Wasn't it just yesterday that you broke out the barbecue and your favorite beach chair?But take heart, summer-lovers: the water's still warm, the grill is still hot, and the season's not over yet. So slather on the sunblock and grab your flip-flops—here are 33 ideas to take you past Labor Day.
- 1. Rent a convertible 2. Have a scoop 3. Paddle a canal
- 4. Ride a roller coaster 5. Kick off your shoes 6. Snap a picture
- 7. Go back to camp 8. Chill out 9. Read a book
- 10. Eat a burger 11. Find some peace and quiet 12. Tend your garden
- 13. Face the music 14. Have a clambake 15. Stay cool as a cucumber
- 16. Pack a bag 17. Practice yoga 18. Hop on a bike
- 19. Sip a drink 20. Catch a movie 21. Climb a tree
- 22. Rent a house 23. Ride the rails 24. Plan a picnic
- 25. Sleep outside 26. Learn to sail 27. Express yourself
- 28. Go fishing 29. Hunt for bargains 30. Rise above it all
- 31. Get wet 32. Improve your swing 33. Take a hike