Weekly Travel Deals: Barbados, Tanzania, and More
Get 32 percent off from Emerson Spa & Resort, a dairy farm turned mountain lodge in the Catskills.
- Tee it Easy includes:
- Three nights or more at either of the two hotels that comprise the resort, the Inn or the Lodge
- Up to three rounds of golf per day
- Complimentary use of a golf cart
- Unlimited access to the spa facilities for the entire length of your stay
Cost: From $372 per night, double; book by November 8.
Get 30 percent off from Knowmad Adventures, a tour operator recognized by T+L for its expertly curated, insider tours to South America.
- Farm-to-Table Food and Wine includes:
- Three nights in boutique hotels in Santiago, Valparaiso, and Chilean wine country
- A guided culinary and market tour in Santiago
- A privately guided tour of Valparaiso, a vibrant city with bohemian cafés, artists’ workshops, and street art
- Vineyard tours and tastings in the Casablanca Valley
- Daily breakfast
Cost: From $1,605 ($535 per night), double; book by September 30
Booking details: Mention T+L when booking; valid for departures in November or March.
Get 40 percent off from The House, an all-suite oceanfront resort with a white-on-white aesthetic, on the island’s Platinum Coast.
- Summer & Autumn Savings includes:
- Five nights or more in a junior suite (upgrades available)
- Champagne breakfasts every morning
- Daily afternoon tea
Cost: From $474 per night, double; book by September 17
Get 35 percent off from Brazilian Court Hotel, a lush Mediterranean estate in Palm Beach.
- Escape to Palm Beach includes:
- Two nights in a Studio
- A complimentary welcome amenity
- Threecourse lunch or brunch for two, with wine pairings, at Café Boulud
Cost: From $444 (or $222 per night), double; book by September 15
Booking details: Call 561-655-7740 and mention the Travel + Leisure exclusive “Escape to Palm Beach” package. Valid for travel between September 1 – 30.
Get 30 percent off from Rothschild Safaris, a family-friendly adventure outfitter that regularly ranks on T+L’s World’s Best lists.
- Flying High includes:
- Two nights at the Kigelia Ruaha Camp, near the biodiverse Ruaha National Park, and five nights at Sand River Selous Lodge
- Daily game drives
- All meals and beverages
Cost: From $4,036 ($577 per night) per person, double; book by October 1.
Booking details: Valid for travel during the month of October.
Get 31 percent off or more from the 6,000-acre Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, a collection of rustic (but plush) log cabins that caters to wannabe cowboys and luxury seekers alike.
- Fall Recharge includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a one, twoor four-bedroom cabin
- Complimentary yoga sessions
- A dining credit worth $75, $100, or $150 according to the cabin category booked
Cost: From $269 per night, double. Monday through Thursday; book by October 31.
Booking details: Call and request the T+L Fall package.