VIDEO: How to Pack for Winter Travel
There are many exciting destinations for travelers seeking snow, but packing for cold weather is hard (all those layers!).
With these pointers, you can be sure to stay warm and comfortable within the elements.
- Pack sweaters and heavy coats on bottom and lighter items on top
- Layering is great for cold weather, so make sure to bring long underwear
- Pack makeup and accessories (don’t forget sunscreen and lip balm!)
- Pack boots, shoes, and slippers
- Fill spaces with smaller items like underwear and socks
- Don’t forget scarves, gloves, and warm hats