We want answers.
Olive Garden is set to release its new $200 Pasta Passport on Thursday, which includes an unlimited amount of pasta for eight weeks and an eight-day, all-inclusive trip to Italy for two. Since only 50 passports will be available, set your alarms for 2 p.m. ET for the big reveal — we'll be right there with you.
We're beyond excited (i.e obsessed) about the potential for copious amounts of pasta and a cheap trip to Italy, so we can't stop wondering about the details. Here are the questions we hope to get answered before the trip departs on April 7.
- What part of Italy is the trip to?
- Does the cost include travel insurance?
- Do you have to wear an Olive Garden t-shirt the whole time?
- Are baggage fees included? Eight days is a long time.
- What if you get sick of pasta? Or breadsticks?
- What if you're gluten intolerant?
- Why aren’t there any Olive Gardens in Italy?
- What kind of cultural activities does the trip include?
- Do you get to take home any souvenirs?
- Will you go to a vineyard? Or meet the Pope?
- Does the Pope eat at Olive Garden?
- Do you get to learn how to make pasta from the head chef of Olive Garden?
- Is the head chef Italian?
- How does someone get the head chef job at Olive Garden?
Related: The Top 10 Resort Hotels in Italy
- Do you have to hang out with the other 49 winners of the Pasta Passport?
- Three meals are included in the trip. Do we get to choose? Is wine included? Do you have to tip?
- What does Olive Garden serve for breakfast?
- Does the trip come with a gym membership for when you get back?
- Is there a pasta tour guide?
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can visit an Olive Garden per day?
- Do I need a passport to buy the Pasta Passport?
- Can I renew my Pasta Passport when it expires?
- Where else can I get a stamp in my Pasta Passport?
- Is the pasta immigration office tough?
- Can you put pasta in your carry-on?
- Does TSA allow pasta sauce through security?
- Do I need to get a visa to visit the Olive Garden?
- Is there an extra fee for an expedited Pasta Passport?
- Can I just get an enhanced pasta license? What about a Pasta Passport card? And would these be valid for land crossing and cruises?
- Where is the Olive Garden Culinary Institute? Will we be staying there?
- What do they consider Alfredo sauce in Italy?
- How do you say “pasta” in Italian?
- Will we also get an unlimited supply of stretchy pants?
- Can you just choose us already?
To attempt to become one of the 50 lucky Pasta Passport owners, visit pastapass.com.