Save on Travel: April’s Amazing Vacation Deals
Mexico: 54 percent off from Las Brisas
- Suite & Spa package includes:
- Two nights in a Master suite with a fullsize pool
- A 60minute couples massage
- A bottle of wine and hors d’oeuvres
- Breakfast delivered to the suite each morning
Cost: $620 ($310 per night), double; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel from April 1–Dec. 21; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Budapest: 47 percent off from Aria Hotel Budapest
- Hungarian Rhapsody package includes:
- Three nights in a Signature room
- Two treatments of your choice at the onsite Harmony Spa
- Daily breakfast
- Cocktails at the High Note Skybar
- Wine and cheese each evening
- Afternoon tea in the music library
- A consultation with the music concierge to curate inroom music
Cost: $1,018 ($339 per night), double; book by April 30.
Booking code: TNLRhaspody. Valid for travel from through Aug. 31.
Japan: 31 percent off from Hyatt Regency Kyoto
- Tailor Made package includes:
- Five nights in a Deluxe room
- A 100minute Qi Body treatment for two, incorporating shiatsu massage and aromatherapy
- Roundtrip transfers from Kyoto Station
- A bottle of champagne and seasonal fruit
- Daily Japanese or Westernstyle breakfast
- Choice of a 30minute shiatsu or acupressure massage per person
- Drinks for two once each day throughout your stay
- A personalized tour of Kyoto with a private guide and driver
- Seasonal, marketdriven dinner for two at Japanese restaurant Touzan
Cost: $2,440 ($488 per night), double; book by Sept. 1.
Booking details: Valid for travel from June 1 – Sept. 18.
Miami: 31 percent off from the newly renovated Acqualina Resort & Spa
- In Good Health package includes:
- Oneon-one yoga sessions
- 50minute spa treatments for two
- Fresh fruit upon arrival
- Two spa robes
- Spa lunch for two
Cost: $2,250 ($750 per night), double; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel from May 1 – Dec.18; other room categories available.
Toronto: 30 percent off from Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
- Fit & Fab package includes:
- Two nights in a Deluxe king room
- Onehour Skin Perfecting facials for two
- Go for a jog with the hotel’s workout gear and iPods then cool down with a 75minute Couple’s Detox Body Treatment
- Late checkout
Cost: $1,066 ($533 per night), double, April 1 – May 31.
California: 30 percent off from Sacramento’s Citizen Hotel
- Bed & Brew package includes: • Two nights in a Deluxe room
- A visit to the tasting room at Ruhstaller, one of central California’s first craftbeer makers
- Two bottles of seasonal Grange D I R T by Ruhstaller
- Signature Ruhstaller custard dessert at the onsite Grange restaurant
- Complimentary parking
Cost: From $278 ($139 per night), double, April 1 – May 31.
China: 30 percent off from Linden Commons
- Ethnic Yunnan package includes:
- Five nights in a Superior room
- Learn the basics of traditional Yunnanese cuisine at the onsite cooking school
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Dali airport
- A gondola ride and hike along Cang Mountain’s Jade Belt Path
- Escorted antique hunting in Xizhou; guests will identify jade, stones, wood carvings and glazed ceramics with the help of local experts
- A morning market and architectural tour; guests will visit Xizhou’s protected homes and learn to make local cheese and noodles
- Dinner on a terrace overlooking rice paddies and the Himalayan foothills, including a bottle of Yunnan red wine
- An excursion to visit the area’s Buddhist, Taoist temples, mosques and churches with a private guide and driver
- Welcome drinks and housemade plum wine throughout your stay
Cost: $1,223 ($245 per night), double, through Dec. 31.
Booking details: Email email@example.com and mention Travel + Leisure.
Peru: 44 percent off from Kichic Beach Boutique Hotel
- Relaxation & Rejuvenation package includes:
- Five nights in a Beachfront room
- Learn to make local dishes such as ceviche and causa during a cooking class with the hotel’s executive chef
- Welcome drinks
- A couple’s yoga class
- A cocktailmaking class (Pisco Sour, Maracuyá Sour, and Algarrobina) as an alternative to the cooking class
- Threecourse dinner for on the seaview deck
- Daily breakfast
Cost: $1,130 ($226 per night), double, April 1 – June 30.
Istanbul: 33 percent off from Pera Palace
- Truly Ottoman package includes:
- Four nights in a Deluxe Golden Horn room
- A private city tour, with stops at Istanbul’s famous spice market and the Cağaloğlu Hammam
- A selection of Turkish delights
- A Turkish hammam set with natural soaps and peshtemals
- A Turkish hammam experience at Pera Spa (foam bath, body scrub)
- A private fullday city tour of Istanbul including stops at the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace, including the harems
- Traditional threecourse Turkish dinner at Agatha
- Lunch for two at a traditional Turkish restaurant
- Daily breakfast
Cost: $1,726 ($432 per night), double, through May 31.
Myanmar: 30 percent off from Sanctum Inle Resort
- Wonders of Inle package includes:
- Three nights in a Provost Garden View villa
- A fullday tour of Kakku, a site with 2,500-plus centuries-old temples
- Daily breakfast
- Threecourse dinner for two at the resort with a choice of a Western, Myanma or Asian menu
- Lunch and wine tasting during the tour of Kakku
Cost: $1,462 ($487 per night), double, April 1 – Sept. 30.
Sicily: 38 percent off from San Domenico Palace
- Suite Escapade package includes:
- Four nights in a junior suite
- Two tickets to the Teatro Greco, which dates back to the seventh century B.C.
- Daily breakfast
- Roundtrip transfer from Catania Airport
- Sicilian aperitifs and finger foods
- Threecourse dinner for two
- 30minute massages for two people
Cost: From $2,018 ($505 per night), double, April 1 – May 31.
Southeast Asia: 30 percent off from Tom Harper River Journeys
- Sailing the Mekong package includes:
- Fifteen nights in a Superior or Vista suite on the Mekong Navigator, sailing through Cambodia and Vietnam
- A tour of Phnom Penh by rickshaw
- Booking code Mention T + Ldeal when booking; valid for the September 14 and December 7 departures
- Precruise stay at the InterContinental Hanoi Westlake
- A cultural tour of Hanoi, including a water puppet show and visit to the ceramics village
- Overnight in a junk boat sailing Ha Long Bay
- Guided visits to Angkor Wat and the ancient temple complex in Siem Reap
- A gondola ride in Angkor Thom
- Visit to Wat Hanchey, a hilltop pagoda that dates back to the Chenla period
- Excursion to Tonle Sap and the floating villages
- A Khmer Rouge–themed tour of the Killing Fields
- Tour of the historic river port Sa Dec and traditional Cai Be in the Mekong Delta
- A tour of Ho Chi Minh City, including a Vietnamese cooking class and visit to the Saigon Skydeck
Cost: From $3,079 ($205 per night) per person, all-inclusive; book by May 31.
Costa Rica: 30 percent off from Wildland Adventures
- Far-Flung Family Adventure package includes:
- Eight nights in highend lodges and haciendas
- Spot threetoed sloths and toucans on a guided hike through Tortuguero National Park
- A gift bag with a stainlesssteel water bottle, beach towel, and handcrafted organic chocolates from Sibu
- Guided tours including:
- A Pacuare riverrafting adventure in Tortuguero
- A visit to Tortuguero village, including the Sea Turtle Museum
- Paddleboarding and kayaking on Agujas Beach
- A visit to the Osa Wildlife Sanctuary, a haven for injured and orphaned animals
- Choice of Nauyaca Waterfalls jumping and horseback riding or a private boat excursion through Marino Ballena National Park, a protected marine habitat and migratory route for humpback whales
- Spot sea turtles on a nocturnal beach walk in Tortuguero
- A hike in the Los Quetzales National Park cloud forest
Cost: $2,799 ($350 per night) per person, including meals; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel until Dec 14; quote booking code CRFF15.
Ecuador: 30 percent off from Latin America specialist Adventure Life
- Galápagos Multisport package includes:
- Eight nights in boutique hotels, plus daily outdoor adventures
- Snorkeling and kayaking in Darwin Bay
- A hike in the San Cristóbal highlands to the rim of the Sierra Negra Volcano
- Mountain biking to El Muro de Las Lágrimas on the island of Isabela
- Visits to the Giant Tortoise Breeding Center and San Cristóbal Interpretation Center
- A tour of the Charles Darwin Research Station
- A ceviche and caiprihnha making session
Cost: $2,797 ($350 per night) per person, including select meals; book by May 31.
Booking code: T + L Deal; valid for Sept. 8 and Oct. 19 departures.
Uganda: 30 percent off from Journeys Discovering Africa
- Great Apes package includes:
- Six nights at luxe lodges and hotels in Kibale, Bwindi, and Entebbe
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale National Park
- VIP meet and greet at Entebbe Airport
- Internal transfers
- Private candlelight dinner and massage at the Kyaninga Lodge
- Guided gorilla watching in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Cost: $5,497 ($916 per night) per person, all-inclusive; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel through Dec. 18 (or for travel 1/04/16–5/23/16); T + L Deals; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Croatia: 37 percent off from Kempinski Hotel Adriatic
- Adriatic Escape package includes:
- Two nights in a Deluxe room
- A Croatian wine tasting with the property’s sommelier
- Homemade chocolates
- A local treat such as truffle paste
Cost: From $318 ($159 per night), double, Aug. 30 – Nov. 15.
Booking code: T + L.
Massachusetts: 36 percent off from the Marblehead Inn
- Experience New England package includes:
- Three nights in an Executive suite
- Whalewatching off the coast of nearby Gloucester
- Flowers and a bottle of wine
- Dinner at Woodman’s of Essex, a local favorite
- As an alternative to the whalewatching and Woodman’s: Two tickets to the Peabody Essex Museum and Salem’s House of Seven Gables and dinner for two at Turner’s Seafood, in Salem
Cost: $595 ($198 per night), double, April 1 – May 15.
Booking details: Call the inn directly and quote Travel + Leisure.
Seattle: 30 percent off from the Edgewater Hotel
- Stay on the Edge package includes:
- Two nights in a Waterside room
- Dinner for two at the hotel’s Six Seven restaurant
- Two Seattle CityPasses, which include admission to sites such as the Space Needle and the Museum of Fligh
Cost: From $599 ($300 per night), double; book by May 31.
Booking code: TL April; Valid for travel from April 1 – July 5 and Sept. 1 – Dec. 30.