Save almost 50 percent on a cruise around Iceland
This package includes:
- Seven nights of shipboard accommodations, including meals.
- A round-trip cruise from Reykjavik with stops at Iceland's remote fjords, countless waterfalls, and charming fishing villages.
- An excursion to Seyðisfjörður, a deep fjord home to puffin colonies
- Other highlights include a hike to Hengifoss Waterfall and a visit to the island of Heimaey: the Pompei of the North.
Original Price: From $8,199 ($1,171 per night) per person
T+L Price: From $4,299 ($614 per night) per person; book by May 12.
Get 33 percent off a week at the QT Port Douglas, a contemporary property with 160 rooms in the gateway city to the Great Barrier Reef.
Sun and Snorkel package includes:
- Seven nights in a Resort Room (upgrades available)
- Cocktails upon arrival
- Daily breakfast at the Baazar Restaurant
- An Outer Reef excursion for two
Original Price: From $280 per night
T+L Price: From $189 per night; valid from June 1 to November 30.
Booking Details: Use booking code TROPICAL17
Get 30 percent off from Quasar Expeditions, a luxury tour operator that's been sailing the Galapagos since 1986.
Spring Sailing in the Galapagos includes:
- Seven nights on the M/V Evolution
- All meals, guides, and activities (including hikes, snorkeling, and sea kayaking)
- Soft drinks, juice, coffee, and tea
- Use of snorkeling equipment and wetsuits
Original Price: From $5,780 per person ($826 per person) per night
T+L Price: From $4,000 per person ($571 per person) per night; valid for select departures through June.
Booking details: For full details on itineraries, please visit Quasar Expeditions.
Get 40 percent off from the Kingsmill Resort, a family-friendly property on the James River. On-site amenities include championship golf courses and hiking trails throughout the grounds.
The Ultimate Spring Escape includes:
- Three nights in a Double Resort Room for up to four people
- Tickets to Busch Gardens
- One-day passes to Colonial Williamsburg
- Shuttle service to Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg
- Daily breakfast buffet in Elements1010
- Discounted green fees at the golf course
- Access to the Tennis Club after 11:00 a.m.
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment (paddleboards, kayaks), on-property bicycles, and fishing poles
- Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
Original Price: From $2,257 ($742 per night) for a family of four
T+L Price: From $1,290 ($430 per night); through May 21
Get 35 percent off at the Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas, a collection of bungalows with canopy beds and salt-water plunge pools on the Guanacaste Peninsula. Nearby activities include rafting, birdwatching, and biking.
Spring & Summer Savings includes:
- Three nights or more in a Sunset Pool Villa
- A bottle of Champagne in your room
- A $25 food and beverage credit
- Daily breakfast
Original Price: From $495 per night
T+L Price: From $322 per night; valid through July 31.
Booking Details: E-mail email@example.com to reserve and quote “Travel + Leisure 35 Percent”
Get 30 percent off the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, a variety of accommodations (rooms, suites, townhouses) in the Laurel Highlands, with on-property activities like zip lining, ropes courses, and off-road driving tours.
Summer at the Nemacolin includes:
- A minimum of three nights at Nemacolin’s Lodge, Chateau, or Falling Rock hotels, or one of the resort’s two-bedroom townhouses
- Discounts on family-friendly activities such as the Safari Tour or Nursery Tour
- Resort fees, which include access to a miniature golf course, the game room, pools, and other on-property activities
Original Price: From $469 per night
T+L Price: From $329 per night; valid for the months of July and August.