Last-minute Luxury Trips to Book for Spring Break
Get 33 percent off a stay at the W Retreat & Spa on the island of Vieques. At the W's first North American "Retreat" property, guests will enjoy Patricia Urquiola-designed rooms and Puerto Rican cuisine at Sorcé. This quiet island is famous for its bioluminescent bay, so don’t miss the Glow in the Dark yoga classes.
Sunsational Savings include:
- Fourth night free in a Tropical Oasis Room (other categories available)
- Complimentary upgrade based on availability
- A $100 dining credits
- An additional 10 percent off for Travel + Leisure readers
Original Price: From $609 per night
T+L Price: From $411 per night; valid through August 5
Booking details: Use reference code TL10 when booking online or calling 866-837-4216
Get 30 percent off a night at the Madeline Hotel and Residences, a ski in/ski out property in Telluride. Slopeside rooms have deep soaking tubs, and guests will have access to a ski valet and a new outdoor terrace with a year-round pool, hot tubs, and fire pits.
Spring Skiing Special includes:
- One night in a King room (upgrades available)
Original Price: From $514 per night
T+L Price: From $360 per night; valid through April 2
Get 33 percent off the Palo Santo Hotel, an eco-friendly design property (check out the six-story vertical garden composed of 900 plants) in Buenos Aires. Even the most basic rooms have private balconies and free Wi-Fi.
Buenos Aires Boutique Getaway includes:
- Three nights in a Deluxe room
- A welcome glass of Malbec
- A fruit basket upon arrival
- One-day bike rental
- 15 percent off in-room massages
- A three-course dinner at Namida Restaurant
- Dinner at the Argentine Experience, an interactive dinner party that highlights Argentine culture
Original Price: $890 ($297 per night)
T+L Price: $600 ($200 per night); valid through September 30.