IKEA Is Having a Massive Sale You Won’t Want to Miss
In honor of its 46th store opening, you can save serious cash on essential home items from November 8 to November 19.
This story originally appeared on RealSimple.com.
Get out your credit cards: IKEA is having three days of major one-day sales to commemorate its 46th store opening in Jacksonville, Florida. From deals on specific items to large discounts on purchases and 20 percent off select items, you’re going to want to run to your nearest store ASAP.
The first wave of deals, which includes two sales, begins on Wednesday, November 8. You can get the BILLY bookcase — a true IKEA design staple — for only $49. (The bookcase generally retails for as much as $79.) The product comes in white, birch veneer, black and brown, and ash veneer.
On your way out the door, snag some IKEA meatballs on sale (the No. 1 seller at IKEA restaurants). Take home three bags of any frozen meatballs for just $20 total (originally $8 to $9 each).
The next wave of deals starts with the "IKEA Make Room for Celebration" event on November 11 and runs through November 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. local time. In addition to majorly slashed prices, you can also get the following offers and coupons (some deals even last through November 19):
- $25 off any $150 in-store purchases
- $5 off any $25 in-store purchase in the Swedish Food Market
- 20 percent off HEMNES. Offer valid November 1 to 19
- 20 percent off upholstered dining chairs. Offer valid November 1 to 19
- 20 percent off SMABROD roasting pan. Offer valid November 1 to 19
- 20 percent off FENOMEN candles. Offer valid November 1 to 19