They're all $15 or under.
This story originally appeared on Money.com.
Sephora is joining the Black Friday frenzy by offering several beauty and skincare deals for $15 or under.
Restock on makeup essentials or try out a new lipstick on Nov. 24 with Sephora’s Black Friday deals, which include discounted perfume, eye makeup, moisturizer and lip color.
MONEY compiled some of the best deals available from Sephora’s Black Friday preview sale, which is only available to see through its app. For those who don’t already have Sephora’s app, you’ll need to text the word “APP” to 63485 to see the full list of items on sale for Black Friday.
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Moisture Kit: $10 (originally $30)
- Make Up For Ever: The Artist Neutrals – Mini Lip Duo: $15
- Tocca: Tocca Favorites set: $10 (originally $18)
- IT Cosmetics: It’s Your Secret to Beautiful Skin: $15 (originally $35)
- Lancome: Dramatic Eye Duo: $15 ($32.50 value)
- Sephora Collection: Colorful Cleanse & Treat: $10 (originally $18.50)
- Buxom: Pout On the Prowl Lip Set: $12.00 (originally $32)
- Olehenriksen: Dashing Through the Glow – Refresh Anywhere Set: $12 (originally $22)
- Bite Beauty Mini Multistick Duo: $15 (originally $20)
- Philosophy Always On The Glow: $15 (originally $32)
For those who are looking for more than just beauty product sales, you can take a look at a list of MONEY’s best Black Friday deals.