Zappos Has Amazing Deals on Travel Essentials Before Black Friday — Here’s What to Shop
Now’s the perfect time to shop the travel items you’ve had your eye on — at a major markdown.
Zappos is a popular shopping destination for many seasoned travelers thanks to its extensive offerings of comfortable shoes, clothing, luggage, bags, and more. Which is why we can’t help but get excited whenever the brand has a sale — especially one as big as its Black Friday sale. Last year, the online retailer had so many amazing deals on everything from travel accessories to winter coats, so we’re hoping this year’s event will be just as good — if not better.
To make sure you don’t miss out on scoring top-rated travel essentials for a fraction of their original prices, we’ve put together this handy guide on everything we know so far — like when the Zappos Black Friday sale starts, what kinds of products should you expect, and how to shop amazing deals before Black Friday begins.
When Is Zappos Black Friday 2019?
Each year Black Friday falls on the Friday after Thanksgiving, and this year it lands on November 29. The major event typically lasts a full 24 hours, so we’re expecting to see Zappos slashing prices on some of its most popular items throughout the day, if not through the entire weekend leading up to Cyber Monday.
Zappos Black Friday Deals 2019: What to Expect?
During Black Friday 2018, the brand majorly marked down some of its most popular comfy shoes and travel-ready clothing — including this Columbia fleece jacket that was marked down to just $30 and these Cole Haan oxfords that were half off — but it also slashed prices on everything from luggage and handbags to travel accessories. So we expect to see these types of deals happening again this year.
The best part? You don’t have to wait until November 29 to start snagging top-rated travel essentials at a discount because Zappos currently has amazing deals on suitcases, travel bags, shoes, clothing and more. Keep reading to shop 35 of our favorite travel-ready items that are currently on sale at Zappos.
Best Luggage Deals
- Samsonite 28” Centric Spinner, $108 (originally $200)
- Heys America 26” Para-Lite, $110 (originally $220)
- Herschel Supply Co. Trade Small, $133 (originally $190)
- TravelPro Bold by TravelPro 30” Drop Bottom Rolling Duffel, $200 (originally $420)
- Samsonite 15.6” Laptop Mobile Office Spinner, $175 (originally $350)
Best Women’s Shoe Deals
- Soludos Suede Platform Smoking Slipper, $70 (originally $90)
- J.Crew Suede Chelsea Western Boot, $160 (originally $228)
- Asics GT-2000 7, $80 (originally $120)
- Hunter Original Short Gloss Rain Boots, $90 (originally $140)
- Nike Court Royale AC, $50 (originally $60)
Best Men’s Shoe Deals
- Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0, $102 (originally $130)
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather Hi, $60 (originally $65)
- UGG Neumel Unlined Leather, $56 (originally $125)
- Cole Haan Lenox Hill Cap Ox, $94 (originally $140)
- Timberland Pro 6” Wedge, $93 (originally $128)
Best Bag Deals
- Tory Burch McGraw Swingpack, $253 (originally $378)
- Coach Crossgrain Turnlock Tote, $158 (originally $295)
- Baggallini Legacy Crossbody Bag with RFID Wristlet, $53 (originally $70)
- Vera Bradley Iconic Weekender Travel Bag, $65 (originally $120)
- Timbuk2 The Authority Pack, $97 (originally $129)
Best Travel Accessory Deals
- Herschel Supply Co. Amenity Kit, $21 (originally $30)
- Herschel Supply Co. Travel Adapter, $28 (originally $40)
- UGG Water Resistant Sheepskin with Bluetooth Tech Earmuff, $70 (originally $100)
- Fjallraven Passport Wallet, $50 (originally $60)
- Parkland Valley Recycled Travel Kit, $18 (originally $20)
Best Women’s Clothing Deals
- Columbia Fire Side II Sherpa Full Zip, $60 (originally $90)
- The North Face ThermoBall Jacket, $130 (originally $199)
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings, $59 (originally $98)
- Free People Make It Easy Thermal, $17 (originally $40)
- Nike Sportswear Gym Vintage Capri, $43 (originally $45)
Best Men’s Clothing Deals
- Columbia Lake 22 Down Jacket, $100 (originally $120)
- Kenneth Cole Reaction 32” Slim Fit Stretch Performance Finished Bottom Hem Suit, $140 (originally $395)
- Dockers Slim Fit Ultimate Chino Pants with Smart 360 Flex, $40 (originally $66)
- Nike Dry Hoodie Long Sleeve Full Zip Fleece Plus, $63 (originally $75)
- Levi’s Mens 505 Regular, $33 (originally $60)