Target's Flash Sale Event Is Here — Here's What to Shop During Deals Day 2021
- Target's Deal Days 2021 are taking place on Sunday, June 20 through Tuesday, June 22.
- Deals will cover everything from home and outdoor decor to large items like hot tubs, guitars, and home theater accessories. Smaller items such as groceries, clothing, and essentials will also be on sale.
- The best deals are available to members of Target Circle, a free nationwide loyalty program that offers personalized deals and supports nonprofits.
- Target's same-say delivery option via Shipt makes it possible to get your items within a few hours of ordering them.
This year, back-to-school and early holiday shopping is taking place much earlier than it has previously. Black Friday-level deals are appearing way before November, as brands and retailers plan around shipping delays and other uncertainties. Last year, Target's Deal Days fell around the same time as Amazon Prime Day, and this year is lining up to be the same.
From their increasingly chic home decor collections to food brands, electronics, and comfy clothes, Target has what you need and can even have it sent directly to you on the same day.
What are Target Deal Days?
Target is offering huge discounts on select products across all categories, some of which rival the deals found on Amazon. Plus, much of what Target has to offer can be delivered to your home in a matter of hours via Shipt, giving you another reason to shop Target for your holiday and seasonal needs this fall.
When are Target Deal Days 2021 and what time do they start?
Target has revealed that the shopping event will start at 12 a.m. PT on Sunday, June 20. The sale will wrap up on Tuesday, June 22, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Do you have to have a Target Circle membership to shop Target Deal Days discounts?
The sales event is exclusive to Target Circle members — but don't worry, it's a free loyalty program that comes with nothing but perks, from personalized deals to the ability to support nonprofits. Zero risk, all the rewards.
What is included in the same-day delivery with Shipt?
Products that are available at your local Target location will also be available for same-day delivery via Shipt. Although not required, an annual Shipt membership ($99) covers unlimited orders of $35 or more and definitely comes in handy when you're unable to make it out of the house, but need your essentials that day.
What's currently on sale?
Target Deals Day Hack: Make sure to keep an eye out for the time the deal ends, which is listed below the sale price on the item's direct listing. Some deals won't last all three days, so it's best to act fast.
Best Deals for Travel
- Kipling Seoul 15″ Laptop Backpack, $55 (originally $130)
- Sierra Designs Single Lightweight Portable Hammock, $18 (originally $30)
- American Tourister Moonlight Plus Hardside Carry On Set, $145 (originally $175)
- Gazelle 3-person Pop-up Lightweight Portable Camping Tent, $500 (originally $625)
- Tahoe Gear Ozark 16 Person 3 Season Family Cabin Tent, $350 (originally $413)
Best Deals for the Home
- Intex PureSpa Inflatable Hot Tub, $825 (originally $1,188)
- 16pc Stoneware Tilley Fashion Dinnerware Set, $42 (originally $70)
- Dyson V8 Motorhead Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum, $250 (originally $380)
- KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer, $300 (originally $420)
- Shark AI Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum with Advanced Navigation, $280 (originally $450)
- Fes Armchair, $151 (originally $273)
- Pit Boss Wood Fired Deluxe Pellet Grill Model, $210 (originally $349)
Best Deals on Tech
- Apple AirPods Pro, $190 (originally $250)
- LG 2.1 Ch 160W Sound Bar with Bluetooth Connectivity, $100 (originally $177)
- Hyundai FlipNote Touch-screen Laptop, $330 (originally $400)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Instant Film Camera Bundle, $70 (originally $80)
- Apple Watch Series 6, $360 (originally $430)
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet A7, $180 (originally $230)
Kendall Cornish (she/her) is an e-commerce editor at Travel + Leisure. She's never lived anywhere longer than three years, but currently resides in Brooklyn with her cat and beloved Dyson vacuum. You can follow her on Instagram at @kendall.cornish.
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we'll send you our favorite travel products each week.