7 Top-rated Snow Shovels to Shop Before the Next Winter Storm
Whether you live in an area that deals with heavy snowfall for months or a place that only gets one or two snowstorms a year, a high-quality snow shovel is a must-have. Since all shovels will help you dig out your driveway, you probably haven't put a ton of thought into choosing one — but the right option can make all the difference.
Some are ergonomically designed to minimize back, shoulder, and neck pain, while others feature an oversized blade that can remove double the amount of snow as an average-sized shovel. Others are designed to collapse, so you can store it in your car to help you shovel it out if you get stuck in an unexpected snow squall while out and about.
To help you find the best shovel for your needs, we turned to reviews from real customers to see which ones live up to the hype. Because who better to recommend these snow removal tools than the people who have used them?
From strain-reducing shovels to top-rated pushers and wheeled options, these are the seven snow shovels that shoppers love the most. Keep reading to learn more about them, and shop before the next winter storm strikes.
These are the best snow shovels to shop:
- Best Overall: Ergieshovel Push/Scoop Combo Snow Shovel
- Best Ergonomically Designed: Snow Joe Shovelution Strain Reducing Snow Shovel
- Best Wheeled Option: CASL Rolling Snow Pusher
- Best Pusher: The SnowPlow The Original Snow Pusher
- Best Metal Option: True Temper Steel Snow Shovel
- Best Sleigh Option: Suncast Big Scoop Snow Shovel
- Best for Car: Lifeline Collapsible Utility Shovel
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we'll send you our favorite travel products each week.