The Best Flats for Fall
Meet your new favorite summer-to-fall shoe.
Related: The Best Brush for Every Hair Type
H&M Loafers With Bow
- When is a bow not over-the-top sweet? When it’s the sleek embellishment on a menswear-inspired, loafer. Style the pair with skinny jeans and a white button-down shirt for the ultimate chic weekend look. Also available in black.
- To buy: $25, hm.com.
Zara Laminated Loafer
Moroccan slides, meet sleek silver loafers. Meant to be worn like a traditional Western slip-on shoe or with the back folded in like an exotic slip-in slide, these flats instantly elevate any ensemble.
To buy: $70, zara.com.
Nine West Vavoom T-Strap Flat
- A more seasonally appropriate iteration of your favorite summer style, this pair mixes a T-strap silhouette with the lace-and-tie trend. Bonus: The neutral embossed snake print goes with just about anything. Available in five colors.
- To buy: $29, ninewest.com.
Banana Republic Abby Shoe
- This burgundy velvet Mary Jane style feels equally appropriate at the office, a cocktail party, or running errands on the weekend. Available in four colors.
- To buy: $118, bananarepublic.com.