Don’t Wait Until Black Friday — Macy’s Already Has Tons of Travel Finds on Sale Now
Get ready for the biggest shopping event of the year.
With Black Friday only a month away, there’s no better time than now to start planning for the biggest shopping day of the year. Thankfully, you no longer need to shop at multiple stores to score some of the best deals around, because Macy’s Black Friday sale will be your one-stop-shop for major markdowns on everything from electronics to luggage, comfortable shoes, and so much more.
Last year, Macy’s had some of the best travel deals we could find, including this neck pillow and travel blanket set that was marked down to just $10 and this five-piece luggage set that was on sale for $150. Since the beloved retailer offered so many amazing discounts last year, we expect to see the same type of sales happening at this year’s big event — and we want to make sure you don’t miss out on any of these deals.
So to help you out, we’ve created this helpful guide with everything we know so far about Macy’s Black Friday 2019 — like when Black Friday deals begin, how to shop them, what kinds of products are expected to be on sale, and even which deals you can start shopping now.
When Does Macy’s Black Friday Sale Start?
This year Black Friday falls on November 29. While Macy’s still hasn’t released any info on the big sale yet, last year the retailer opened its doors at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, giving shoppers additional time to shop its coveted Doorbuster deals.
If you prefer to do your shopping from the comfort of your own home, Macy’s started slashing online prices on some of its most popular items days before Thanksgiving, and the sales continued into the following week for Cyber Monday as well.
Best Deals to Expect During Macy’s Black Friday Sale:
If you want an idea of what kind of deals there will be, take a look at last year’s Black Friday sale, which had Apple Watches on sale for only $199 and luggage sets discounted by 65 percent. This year we are hoping to see amazing savings on everything from home and toys to electronics and clothing.
Best Macy’s Black Friday Deals for Travelers:
Macy’s still hasn’t revealed exactly which products will be on sale during the big event, but you thankfully don’t have to wait to start saving big, because the retailer has already dropped a ton of deals on travel-ready items. Keep reading to shop all our favorite finds and be sure to keep this page bookmarked, as we will be updating it as more information on Macy’s Black Friday 2019 is revealed.
Best Luggage Deals
- Samsonite Spin Tech 4.0 20” Spinner Suitcase, $118 with code SHOP (originally $280)
- Tag Legacy 4-Piece Luggage Set, $100 (originally $300)
- Ricardo Sausalito 16” Compact Carry-On Suitcase, $102 with code SHOP (originally $240)
- Samsonite Silhouette 16” Softside Expandable Wheeled Carry-On, $176 (originally $440)
- Aimee Kestenberg Diamond 2-Piece Carry-On Luggage Set, $100 (originally $400)
Best Electronic Deals
- Apple Watch Series 3, $329 (originally $409)
- Polaroid True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, $56 (originally $80)
- Protocol VideoDrone GPS Wi-Fi Drone with Live Streaming HD Camera, $224 (originally $320)
- Protocol Spy CubeHD Security VideCamera, $30 (originally $50)
- Polaroid Bluetooth Wireless Speaker, $28 (originally $40)
Best Shoe Deals for Women
- Tommy Hilfiger Imina Riding Boots, $91 (originally $130)
- Sperry Saltwater Duck Booties, $84 (originally $120)
- Alfani Step ‘N Flex Babbsy Pointed Toe Slingback Pumps, $42 (originally $70)
- INC Sammee Slip-On Sneakers, $45 (originally $90)
- Lucky Brand Yabba Wedge Booties, $91 (originally $129)
Best Shoe Deals for Men
- Waterproof Vintage Adam Duck Boots, $30 (originally $75)
- Alfani Aiden Chukka Boot, $30 (originally $60)
- Tommy Hilfiger Ref Low-Top Sneakers, $50 (originally $70)
- Kenneth Cole Mix-Er Oxfords, $112 (originally $160)
- Nike Revolution 4 Running Sneakers, $50 (originally $60)
Best Clothing Deals for Women
- London Fog Hooded Maxi Trench, $110 (originally $220)
- Calvin Klein Performance ⅞ Leggings, $33 (originally $49)
- Tahari Pillow Collar Hooded Down Puffer Coat, $150 (originally $300)
- Charter Club V-Neck Cashmere Sweater, $100 (originally $139)
- Style & Co Pull-On Skinny Pants, $30 with code SHOP (originally $50)
Best Clothing Deals for Men
- Perry Ellis Lightweight Tech Puffer, $60 (originally $120)
- Dockers Alpha Slim Fit All Seasons Tech Khaki Stretch Pants, $40 with code SHOP (originally $68)
- Levi’s Sherpa Denim Trucker Jacket, $80 (originally $98)
- Nike Dri-Fit Training T-Shirt, $20 (originally $25)
- Nautica Anchor Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie, $48 (originally $80)