eBags Has Tons of Travel Essentials on Sale Before Black Friday — Here’s What to Shop
You can snag top-rated travel essentials for a fraction of the price.
Black Friday is just a few weeks away, meaning now’s the time to start preparing for the biggest shopping day of the year. Last year, eBags had some of the best travel deals around — including this leather backpack that was marked down to $117 and this sleek tote that was on sale for $114 — and we have high expectations that this year’s sale will be better than ever.
To help you score the best deals possible on luggage, travel accessories, shoes, and more, we’ve put together this helpful guide with everything you need to know about eBags’ Black Friday sale 2019 — including when it begins, what savings to expect, and pre-Black Friday sales you can shop now.
When is eBags Black Friday 2019?
This year, Black Friday falls on November 29. While eBags is still keeping the details surrounding the big event under wraps, last year, the e-retailer started dropping Black Friday deals a few days before Thanksgiving and kept the sales flowing into the following week for Cyber Monday as well.
eBags Black Friday Deals 2019: What Should You Expect?
In 2018, we saw insane markdowns on some of the retailer’s most popular products from beloved brands like SwissGear, Travelers Club, and eBags own eponymous line. And did we mention products were discounted up to 85 percent? This year, we can expect to see major discounts from these travel brands and more.
The Best eBags pre-Black Friday Deals For Travelers:
We still have a month to go until Black Friday, but if you don’t want to wait that long to score amazing discounts on travel essentials, you’re in luck! There are tons of pre-Black Friday sales happening right now at eBags. We’re talking major markdowns on luggage, handbags, shoes, packing cubes, and way more.
Keep reading to shop all the best travel deals happening at eBags now, and be sure to keep this page bookmarked, as we will be continuously updating it as more information is released.
Best Luggage Deals
- eBags Fortis Pro Carry-On Spinner, $160 with code TREAT (originally $250)
- Samsonite Englewood Three Piece Expandable Hardside Luggage Set, $270 (originally $540)
- Travelpro Maxlite 5 25” Expandable Checked Spinner Luggage, $180 with code TREAT (originally $320)
- American Tourister Lynnwood 16” Underseat Spinner Carry-On, $40 (originally $85)
Best Travel Accessory Deals
- Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones, $199 (originally $250)
- eBags Classic Packing Cubes Three Piece Set, $20 with code TREAT (originally $30)
- HyperGear 16000mAh Universal Dual USB Portable Power Bank, $37 with code TREAT (originally $45)
- Lewis N. Clark Global Adapter With 2.1A Dual USB Charger, $27 with code TREAT (originally $34)
Best Backpack Deals
- SwissGear Travel Gear 1900 Scansmart TSA Laptop Backpack, $63 (originally $180)
- eBags Professional Flight Laptop Backpack, $100 with code TREAT (originally $160)
- High Sierra XBT TSA Laptop Backpack, $40 (originally $86)
- Briggs & Riley Kinzie Street Large Laptop Backpack, $180 (originally $300)
Best Handbag Deals
- Travelpro Maxlite 5 Women's Tote, $100 with code TREAT (originally $200)
- Dasein Bucket Bag, $52 with code TREAT (originally $86)
- Le Donne Leather Women’s Laptop Tote, $120 (originally $240)
- BCBGeneration Nora Belt Bag, $66 with code TREAT (originally $128)
Best Shoe Deals for Women
- Propét USA Pia Boot, $110 with code TREAT (originally $115)
- OluKai Ho’Opio Sandal, $52 (originally $65)
- Propét USA TravelWalker Evo Shoe, $60 with code TREAT (originally $65)
- Dearfoams Microfiber Velour Indoor Outdoor Clog, $17 (originally $24)
Best Shoe Deals for Men
- OluKai Makia Ulana Slip-On, $90 (originally $130)
- Propét USA Viator Fuse Shoe, $75 with code TREAT (originally $80)
- Birkenstock Boston, $100 with code TREAT (originally $140)
- Propét USA Joseph Sandal, $70 with code TREAT (originally $75)
Best Clothing Deals for Women
- Marmot Women’s Montreaux Coat, $225 (originally $300)
- PrAna Lima Cardigan, $80 (originally $100)
- The North Face Paramount 2.0 Convertible Pant, $48 (originally $80)
- Outdoor Research Casia Vest, $74 (originally $85)