11 Top-rated Pairs of Heated Gloves to Wear This Winter
Your hands are one of the most exposed parts of your body, so keeping them warm during the harsh winter months can be difficult. If you find that your thermal or thin touchscreen gloves are no longer cutting it, you may want to invest in a pair of heated gloves.
These cold-weather accessories have heated wires placed throughout the glove that warm up when you activate the attached battery pack. Most options have different heating levels to choose from, so you can increase or decrease the temperature as needed. There are both rechargeable gloves and gloves that use replaceable batteries available, and both options should provide you with a few hours of heating at a time.
While all heated gloves will keep your hands warm in freezing temperatures, some are specially designed for different kinds of outdoor activities. If you work outside all day, for instance, you should look for a pair that are thin enough to provide full movement of your fingers and palms.
Meanwhile, if you plan on wearing these innovative accessories while you shovel snow or go skiing or snowboarding, opt for a pair made from waterproof materials so your hands will stay dry. People who want to pack them for camping excursions or fishing trips should invest in a pair with a long battery life.
To help you find the right pair for all your outdoor needs, we scoured through thousands of customer reviews to see which heated gloves have the best ratings from shoppers who have bought and tested them out for themselves. From weatherproof gloves to thick, durable options and affordable picks, these are the 11 pairs of heated gloves that shoppers say will keep your hands warm all winter long. Keep reading to shop them all.
These are the best heated gloves to shop:
- Best Overall: Autocastle Heated Gloves
- Best Affordable: Movtotop Heated Gloves
- Best Splurge: Snow Deer Upgraded Electric Heated Gloves
- Best Thin Option: Savior Heat Heated Gloves
- Best Waterproof Option: Snow Deer Waterproof Heated Gloves
- Best Work Gloves: Snow Deer Heated Glove Liner
- Best Motorcycle Gloves: Sun Will Heated Gloves
- Best for Skiing: Akaso Heated Gloves
- Best Battery Life: Ororo Heated Gloves
- Best Mittens: Snow Deer Heated Mittens
- Best Hybrid: Savior Heat Heated Ski Mittens
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we'll send you our favorite travel products each week.