6 Low Cost Luxuries for Your Bedroom
Just a few minor upgrades could help turn your bedroom into the sanctuary you’ve always wanted—and may even lead to a better night’s sleep.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Rest assured knowing that this silky satin pillowcase will help keep you cool while you doze. It's equipped with a secret pocket where you could stash a sachet of lavender or that hair tie you always reach for during the night.
- To buy: $36, savvysleepers.com.
- Give your sheets a spritz with this luxuriously scented fabric refresher. The natural formula not only gives clean sheets a boost, but will even deodorize too.
- To buy: $16, thelaundress.com.
- Place this piece under your pillow and set it to vibrate so you can be woken up peacefully (and not disturb your partner). Though if you need a little noise to be pulled from your slumber, it can programmed for that as well.
- To buy: $30, amazon.com.
- Getting out of bed is tough enough. Have your first steps land on this supple sheepskin so the cold floor doesn’t give you a jarring jolt.
- To buy: $30, ikea.com.
- Roomy enough to fit over a week’s worth of clothes, this canvas container has durable leather-and-wood handles that will make carrying it to the laundry room a cinch. The painterly pattern makes it something you wouldn’t mind leaving out in the open.
- To buy: $68 (large), anthropologie.com.
- Available in 11 colors and three different sizes, these super-soft pillows will add elegant texture to any bedspread.
- To buy: From $35, wayfair.com.