Enjoy 30% off Stays at a Glamping Retreat in Torres del Paine National Park
An exclusive Operation Vacation offer for T+L readers.
T+L launched Operation Vacation to inspire workers to use their days off and get away, offering exclusive travel discounts as incentive. For the latest deals on hotels, airfare, cruises, and trip packages, visit travelandleisure.com/operation-vacation
Chile: 30 percent off Patagonia Camp, a collection of tricked-out yurts off the shores of Del Toro Lake in Torres del Paine National Park.
The deal includes:
- Three nights in a Deluxe Yurt or a Deluxe Yurt + Jacuzzi
- Shared transfers to and from the Presidente Carlos Ibáñez International Airport
- Full board (buffet breakfast, lunch, or boxed lunch during excursions, plus three-course dinners)
- Open bar with house wines and standard liquors
- Select guided excursions
- Bilingual guides
- Entrance fee to the National Park
Original Price: From $1,390 per person, all-inclusive (or $463 per night) for a Deluxe Yurt, or $1,530 per person, all-inclusive (or $510 per night) for a Deluxe Yurt + Jacuzzi
T+L Price: From $973 per person, all-inclusive (or $324 per night) for a Deluxe Yurt, or from $1,071 per person, all-inclusive (or $357 per night) for a Deluxe Yurt + Jacuzzi; book by October 31, 2018 for travel through May 26, 2019.
Booking details: Use reservation code TL18 when emailing email@example.com or calling 56 241 5149 or 56 2259 40591.
Availability: Subject to availability.