An exclusive Operation Vacation offer for T+L readers.
T+L launched Operation Vacation to inspire workers to use their days off and get away, offering exclusive travel discounts as incentive. For the latest deals on hotels, airfare, cruises, and trip packages, visit travelandleisure.com/operation-vacation
Ukraine: 30 percent off a ten-day Slavic Tour from Crooked Compass, an Australia-based boutique tour operator that organizes culturally immersive trips in support of local communities.
Ukraine Untouched includes:
- Nine nights' accommodation in hotels and guest houses
- Return airport transfers
- Nine breakfasts, three lunches, and three dinners
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to attractions
- First-class train tickets
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Sightseeing adventures including a tour of the UNESCO-listed Saint Sophia’s Cathedral in Kiev; the Chernobyl nuclear site; and Mizhrichynsky National Park
Original Price: $4,169 AUD per person or $3,172 ($352 per night).
T+L Price: $2918 AUD per person or $2,220 (or $247 per night); book by October 31 for departures on May 10-19, 2019 and October 16 – 25, 2019.
Booking details: Book at email@example.com. A non-refundable $1,000 AUD deposit is required to secure a spot and full payment is due 60 days prior to departure. Full terms and conditions can be found on our website or by following this link: https://www.crooked-compass.com/terms-conditions/