You Can Stay in a Luxury Hotel For Less Than Half the Price With Hotels.com’s Latest Sale
If you’re looking to take a last-minute trip this September, Hotels.com is currently offering 50 percent off on hotels around the world as part of their Labor Day sale.
Running through September 4, the deals are available for travel anytime from now through September 30, and include an additional 8 percent off when using the coupon code LETSGO. That's nearly 60 percent off your next hotel stay.
There are also a number of deals on hotels in Southern cities like Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, New Orleans, Nashville, and Atlanta. Travelers can even save on hotels in Charleston, which was voted the best city in the United States in this year's World's Best Awards survey.
We've sifted through the massive selection of the hotels to highlight where you'll find some of the best savings, no matter where in the country (or the world) you want to travel this September.
Hotel Deals in the United States
- Calista Organic Hotel: San Francisco, California
- The Crawford Hotel: Denver, Colorado
- Montage Beverly Hills: Los Angeles, California
- Encore at Wynn: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Pendry San Diego: San Diego, California
- Hotel Granduca: Austin, Texas
- Wild Dunes Resort by Destination Hotels: Charleston, South Carolina
- Nobu Hotel Miami Beach: Miami, Florida
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Boston Harbor Hotel: Boston, Massachusetts
- The Jefferson: Washington, D.C.
There are also properties available for those in search of an international getaway in locations like Paris, London, Rome, Dubai, Barcelona, Tokyo, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Hotel Deals in Europe
Hotel Deals in Asia
These deals give you a chance to snag a last-minute Labor Day getaway, or plan out that fall foliage trip you've been dreaming of. With savings of up to 60 percent, you really have no excuse not to get away in September.