Celebrate Global Wellness Day With Live Workouts, Cooking Lessons, Yoga, and More From Rosewood Hotels
Global Wellness Day is June 13, 2020.
Take some time for self-care.
Global Wellness Day, a non-profit day set aside for “living well” and spreading awareness about good and healthy living, is happening on Saturday, June 13. If you’re looking to find ways to live a better and healthier lifestyle, there’s no better day to start your journey.
And this year, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts will be helping you celebrate Global Wellness Day online with a number of live experiences hosted by leading wellness, spa, and therapy experts on Rosewood’s Instagram Stories. The online celebration of wellness will take place over several time zones across the globe, so everyone around the world can tune in.
The event will start in Asia and move west around the world, with wellness experts from 13 Rosewood properties hosting live on IGTV, at different times throughout the day. Some highlights include full body workouts, yoga sessions, Caribbean Zumba, and tai chi, as well as lessons on cooking, massage techniques, herbal remedies, meditation, and more.
Below is a list of what each Rosewood Hotel location has to offer over the course of the day. Each session will be posted one at a time according to the location’s local time zone.
- Rosewood Hong Kong: Morning yoga session by wellness practitioner at Asaya Hong Kong, Kit Shum
- Rosewood Beijing: Traditional Chinese folk dance and tai chi session by student of Beijing Tongzhou Luzhou Middle School, Jade Liu & TCM practitioner at Rosewood Beijing, Wynton Zhai
- Rosewood Sanya: Pro-aging head scraping GUA SHA session by spa manager at Rosewood Sanya, Sofia Xiong
- Rosewood Hong Kong: Asaya kitchen immune boosting dish by Chef Renaud Marin at Asaya Kitchen
- Rosewood Guangzhou: Stretching and core exercise with residence trainer at Asaya Active in Rosewood Guangzhou, Ryan Wang
- Rosewood Luang Prabang: Yoga for balance with spa manager at Rosewood Luang Prabang, Arunthip Brand and her team, Davahn and Boualy, Spa Therapist
- Rosewood Bangkok: DIY traditional Thai herbal compress and massaging techniques by spa therapist at Rosewood Bangkok, Ing On
- Rosewood Bermuda: Caribbean Zumba by Zumba master, Jane Walker and spa director of Rosewood Bermuda, Jorge Hernandez and his team
- Rosewood Baha Mar: Joint mobility yoga by resident yoga practitioner, Lakrista Stratchan
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay: Self-healing massage and stretching session by resident therapist, Carina Macavinta
- Rosewood Mayakoba: Ritual of Four Elements — A guided meditation by resident Shaman at Rosewood Mayakoba, Fernanda Montiel
- Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort: 20 minute full-body workout routine with master personal trainer Modu Seye
- Rosewood San Miguel de Allende: Homemade natural body scrubs with senior therapist at Rosewood San Miguel, Angeles Vazquez
- Rosewood Miramar Beach: The benefits of CBD on arthritis, cancer-fighting cannabinoids and immune with Founder of Medicine Woman Consulting, Stacy Shymansky and spa director of Rosewood Miramar Beach, Karina Chung
In order to tune in, simply follow the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts' Instagram channel and check out their live IGTV on Saturday, June 13.
More information about Rosewood Hotels & Resorts can be found on the company’s website.