For $500,000, You Can Spend New Year’s Eve With Justin Bieber
Getting to hang with the pop star is only one of the perks you and nine other friends will get for forking over some major dough.
The five-night package includes accommodations in Fountainebleau Miami Beach's top suite, spa treatments, yacht transfers to the week's activities, private chef dinners, VIP seating at Justin Bieber's New Year's Eve concert, and more.
Here's what else you can expect from a half-million New Year's Eve celebration:
- Exclusive use of several supercars, including a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, Ferrari 488 Spider, Rolls Royce Phatom, McLaren 650s, and a Aston Martin DB9 Volante
- Fully stocked poolside cabana
- Private back-of-house tour of the Fontainebleau
- $100,000 to spend on a private shopping spreee at Fountainebleau's jewelry and fashion stores, Timeless and Ide & Harry
- Private dinners at Scarpetta, Hakkasan, and StripSteak
- Stage-front table at Justin Bieber's poolside Fountainebleau performance
- Private escort to Skrillex's performance at LIV nightclub, with a 15L bottle of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold and access to the DJ booth
- Private escort to STORY for Marshmello performance, with access to the DJ booth and a backstage meet-and-greet
- Ultimate NYE recovery package at Fountainebleau, including an in-suite breakfast and bloody mary bar and a detox spa day with two hours of treatment for each guest
I mean, split the $500,000 cost between 10 people and you've got it down to a semester of college at a reputable university. Priorities, people.