This story originally appeared on BusinessInsider.com.
A "billionaire's ice cream" with extra bling has gone on sale at London's Selfridge's department store this week.
The overblown cone weighs in at 350g (that's nearly as much as the contents of a tub of Haagen-Dazs) and is made to order by luxury ice cream producer Snowflake Gelato.
And it doesn't come cheap. The Billionaire’s Soft Serve is on sale for £99 ($127) — making it the most expensive ice cream in Britain's capital.
Here's a run down of what you get for your money:
- Salted caramel gelato.
- A handmade cone dipped in rare criollo Madagascan dark chocolate.
- Gelato spheres of mango, ginger, and passion fruit.
- A Belgian white chocolate truffle filled with salted caramel sauce.
- A raspberry sorbet macaroon decorated with white chocolate glaze and edible diamonds.
- A healthy sprinkling of 24-carat gold leaf, a golden flake, and a spoon.
You'll have to wait 15 minutes while they assemble the ice cream, which is available exclusively at Snowflake Gelato's Selfridges boutique. Here's another image of the finished article: