JetBlue Kicks Off One-day Flash Sale With Cheap $20 Flights — but the Sale Ends Tonight
If you’ve been waiting to book a trip until the prices are just right, now’s your chance.
This morning JetBlue kicked off a one-day flash sale with cheap flights this fall starting as low as $20, one way. Even the sale’s most expensive flights — $90 to the Dominican Republic — will still get you to your destination for cheap. The sale is for select flights between Sept. 1 and Nov. 1, 2019, with available travel dates varying by route. All fares include government taxes and fees.
The one-day JetBlue sale is only available while tickets last, and will run until either 11:59 p.m. ET or your local time — whichever is earlier.
As you’d expect, the lowest fares are for JetBlue’s “Blue” rate class, meaning prices include one carry-on bag and one personal item, but no checked bag. For fares up to $99, changes and cancellations — including same day — cost $75.
Some of our favorite low-cost flights that are currently available include:
- New York City (JFK) to Burlington (BTV) for $20
- Raleigh-Durham (RDU) to New York City (JFK) for $30
- Washington, D.C. (DCA) to Jacksonville (JAX) for $40
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to New Orleans (MSY) for $40
- Orlando (MCO) to San Juan (SJU) for $50
- Boston (BOS) to Bermuda (BDA) for $60
To take advantage of the sale, visit JetBlue’s deals page.