Welcome to the fifth installment of T+L's promotional partnership with luxury adventure operator Cox & Kings, where booking a trip to a destination featured in T+L is easier than ever. Here's how it works:
• Every month, T+L editors work with Cox & Kings to develop two trips inspired by destinations we love.
• Each itinerary is designed to offer insider access and unique experiences—whether it's a stay at an exclusive hotel, a behind-the-scenes tour, or dinner in a private residence.
• For a limited time, T+L readers can take advantage of exclusive savings on this month's featured trips.
The Highlights: Sail in a traditional sampan boat along the fishing harbor of Aberdeen, in Hong Kong; visit punti dwellings along Hong Kong’s Ping Shan Heritage Trail; browse fresh produce at Tai Po’s local market; base yourself at the venerable Mandarin Oriental Hotel Hong Kong.
The Details: 4 days and 3 nights, from $3,490 per person**
Optional Extension: Hangzhou
The Highlights: Feast on lotus-wrapped chicken at Louwailou restaurant; shop at the city’s silk market; visit the Lingyin Temple, where Buddhist monks still live and pray.
The Details: 4 days and 3 nights, from $3,295 per person**
Optional Extension: Vietnam
The Highlights: A one-night cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay; whip up regional dishes at the Red Bridge Cooking School in Hoi An.
The Details: 7 days and 6 nights, from $3,285 per person**
The Highlights: Explore St. Basil’s Cathedral, with its candy-colored domes, and Lenin’s recently renovated mausoleum, on Moscow’s Red Square; peruse Peter the Great’s gem collection at the Kremlin; stroll through the elegant halls of St. Petersburg’s Hermitage to view works by artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Rubens, and Cézanne; attend performances of traditional Russian folk songs and dances at Nikolaevsky Palace, in St. Petersburg.
The Details: 8 days and 7 nights, from $6,495 per person**
T+L Readers Who Book by October 31, 2013, Receive
• $500 off per person
• An exclusive lunch at the Michelin-starred dim sum restaurant, Tim Ho Wan, in Hong Kong
• A private tour of Hong Kong's architectural landmarks, led by a feng shui master
• A backstage tour and evening performance at the Bolshoi Theater, in Moscow
• A special showing of the Treasure Gallery at tge Hermitage, in St. Petersburg
• A complimentary spa treatment for two at the Banyan Tree Spa, with Hangzhou extension
• A Mekong River cruise in a private sampan and a meeting with a veteran war photographer, with Vietnam extension
Want more information? Click here.
T+L Trips are presented to our readers through a promotional partnership with Cox & Kings.
**Advertised rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, based on double occupancy and two people booking and traveling together. Advertised rates are limited and based on bookings made between September 1, 2013 and October 31, 2013 for either China or Russia travel. Rates may be higher based on availability or if booked after October 31, 2013. This Promotion is not combinable with any other discounts. Save $500 per person offer is based on bookings for "China" and/or "Russia" made by October 31, 2013. For complete terms and restrictions, visit coxandkingsusa.com/tltrips. Air travel to/from China or Russia is not included. CST-2105853-50.