Ana Lissa Sison, director of housekeeping at the Peninsula New York, can make a king-size bed in five minutes flat. Her method:
1. Pillows: Karate-chop down the middle to fluff feathers. Fold in half lengthwise and insert into case. From the outside, pinch a corner of pillow; pull case down. Set aside.
2. Bottom Sheet: Use a flat sheet (more durable than fitted). Tuck in top and bottom. At each corner, lift overhang to form a triangle. Pull and tuck sheet under.
3. Top Sheet: Tuck in bottom, leaving sides hanging. Fold top of sheet back six to eight inches.
4. Duvet, Part I: Fold duvet cover in half, with opening facing headboard. Fold duvet as mirror image, and place at foot of bed.
5. Duvet, Part II: Grab duvet at bottom right; pull into right corner of cover. Repeat on left. Holding cover in place, pull it completely over duvet.
6. Finish: Leave duvet untucked, smoothing out wrinkles and crisping corners. Place pillows on top and align patterns. Add accents to taste.