Weekly Travel Deals: Aruba, Peru, and 50% Off a Mediterranean Cruise
Get 50 percent off from Windstar Cruises, which sails a fleet of beautiful masted ships and power yachts.
Western Mediterranean by Windstar package includes:
• 50% off select itineraries in the region
• Three complimentary shore excursions, such as a sailing tour of San Fruttuoso and Camogli, two picturesque towns near Portofino, on the Ligurian Sea; a limoncello tasting in Capri; and a guided tour of the villages of Cinque Terre.
Cost: Seven-night cruises from $2,799 per person, double; book by August 14.
Booking details: Contact your travel agent or call 800-258-7245.
Get 30 percent off at Arnold House, a Catskills mountain getaway with a rustic tavern and mid-century lake house.
Town Band Wednesdays package includes:
• Two nights in a Queen room
• Round-trip transportation to a performance by Town Band Wednesday, a locally beloved nostalgia music group that plays marches, waltzes, and turn-of-the-century classics
• A picnic basket of fried chicken, potato salad, and pie for two to enjoy during the concert, along with the use of lawn chairs and a blanket
• A growler of beer from a local brewery
Cost: $314 ($157 per night), for mid-week stays, double; book by August 31.
Booking details: Use booking code TLSummer
Get 30 percent off a weeklong trip from Journeyou, a decades-old travel outfitter that focuses exclusively on South America.
Luxury Peru Tour package includes:
• Seven nights in luxury hotels such as the Hotel B in Lima and Inkaterra’s five-star stays in the Sacred Valley
• A city tour of Lima
• Domestic flights from Lima to Cusco
• A guided tour of Machu Picchu
• Lunch at the Belmond Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge
• Tours of archeological sites in Cusco, Qenko and Puca Pucara
• Daily breakfast
Cost: From $2,100 per person (or $300 per night), double; book by September 15 for travel through December 15.
Booking details: Use booking code TLSummer; book online or call 855-888-2234.
Get 30 percent off a weekend at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, an Italianate gem set on palm groves with two Greg Norman-designed golf courses.
Summer Beach package includes:
• Overnight accommodations
• A $50 daily credit valid for lunch or dinner at Terrazza, at the hotel’s sister property next door, or dinner at the on-site Lemonia
• Daily breakfast for two
• Use of two beach chairs and an umbrella at Vanderbilt Beach
• Free valet parking
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Cost: From $209 per night, double; book by September 30.
Get 35 percent off trips from About Australia, a Down Under specialist since 1999.
Opera Australia Sydney package includes:
• Four nights in a Deluxe Opera House City View room at the Shangri-La Hotel
• A guided tour of the Sydney Opera House and tickets to a performance, including two drinks at intermission
• An afternoon yacht cruise of Sydney Harbor, including a three-course Australian-style barbecue lunch with local wines and beer
• A Sydney Explorer hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, which stops at key landmarks like Bondi Beach
• A buffet breakfast in the company of the koalas at the Wild Life Sydney Zoo
Cost: From $895 (or $224 per night) per person, double; book by August 27 for travel from June 24 – September 30.
Booking details: Customized itineraries are available; all trips must be booked and paid in full at least 30 days before departure.
Get 30 percent off the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, with 556 renovated rooms smack in the island’s capital, Oranjestad.
Ultimate Retail Therapy Experience package includes:
• One night or more in a Resort room (upgraded room categories also available)
• Daily breakfast for two
• A shopping discount booklet for the Renaissance Mall and Renaissance Marketplace
• $25 in casino credit
• $75 towards cocktails at Blue, one of three on-site bars
Cost: From $270 per night, double; book by December 19.