Mexico: 54 percent off from Las Brisas
Suite & Spa package includes:
• Two nights in a Master suite with a full-size pool
• A 60-minute couples massage
• A bottle of wine and hors d’oeuvres
• Breakfast delivered to the suite each morning
Cost: $620 ($310 per night), double; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel from April 1–Dec. 21; email email@example.com
Budapest: 47 percent off from Aria Hotel Budapest
Hungarian Rhapsody package includes:
• Three nights in a Signature room
• Two treatments of your choice at the on-site Harmony Spa
• Daily breakfast
• Cocktails at the High Note Skybar
• Wine and cheese each evening
• Afternoon tea in the music library
• A consultation with the music concierge to curate in-room music
Cost: $1,018 ($339 per night), double; book by April 30.
Booking code: TNLRhaspody. Valid for travel from through Aug. 31.
Japan: 31 percent off from Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Tailor Made package includes:
• Five nights in a Deluxe room
• A 100-minute Qi Body treatment for two, incorporating shiatsu massage and aromatherapy
• Round-trip transfers from Kyoto Station
• A bottle of champagne and seasonal fruit
• Daily Japanese or Western-style breakfast
• Choice of a 30-minute shiatsu or acupressure massage per person
• Drinks for two once each day throughout your stay
• A personalized tour of Kyoto with a private guide and driver
• Seasonal, market-driven dinner for two at Japanese restaurant Touzan
Cost: $2,440 ($488 per night), double; book by Sept. 1.
Booking details: Valid for travel from June 1 – Sept. 18.
Miami: 31 percent off from the newly renovated Acqualina Resort & Spa
In Good Health package includes:
• One-on-one yoga sessions
• 50-minute spa treatments for two
• Fresh fruit upon arrival
• Two spa robes
• Spa lunch for two
Cost: $2,250 ($750 per night), double; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel from May 1 – Dec.18; other room categories available.
Toronto: 30 percent off from Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Fit & Fab package includes:
• Two nights in a Deluxe king room
• One-hour Skin Perfecting facials for two
• Go for a jog with the hotel’s workout gear and iPods then cool down with a 75-minute Couple’s Detox Body Treatment
• Late checkout
Cost: $1,066 ($533 per night), double, April 1 – May 31.
California: 30 percent off from Sacramento’s Citizen Hotel
Bed & Brew package includes: • Two nights in a Deluxe room
• A visit to the tasting room at Ruhstaller, one of central California’s first craft-beer makers
• Two bottles of seasonal Grange D I R T by Ruhstaller
• Signature Ruhstaller custard dessert at the on-site Grange restaurant
• Complimentary parking
Cost: From $278 ($139 per night), double, April 1 – May 31.
China: 30 percent off from Linden Commons
Ethnic Yunnan package includes:
• Five nights in a Superior room
• Learn the basics of traditional Yunnanese cuisine at the on-site cooking school
• Daily breakfast
• Round-trip airport transfers from Dali airport
• A gondola ride and hike along Cang Mountain’s Jade Belt Path
• Escorted antique hunting in Xizhou; guests will identify jade, stones, wood carvings and glazed ceramics with the help of local experts
• A morning market and architectural tour; guests will visit Xizhou’s protected homes and learn to make local cheese and noodles
• Dinner on a terrace overlooking rice paddies and the Himalayan foothills, including a bottle of Yunnan red wine
• An excursion to visit the area’s Buddhist, Taoist temples, mosques and churches with a private guide and driver
• Welcome drinks and house-made plum wine throughout your stay
Cost: $1,223 ($245 per night), double, through Dec. 31.
Booking details: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Travel + Leisure.
Peru: 44 percent off from Kichic Beach Boutique Hotel
Relaxation & Rejuvenation package includes:
• Five nights in a Beachfront room
• Learn to make local dishes such as ceviche and causa during a cooking class with the hotel’s executive chef
• Welcome drinks
• A couple’s yoga class
• A cocktail-making class (Pisco Sour, Maracuyá Sour, and Algarrobina) as an alternative to the cooking class
• Three-course dinner for on the seaview deck
• Daily breakfast
Cost: $1,130 ($226 per night), double, April 1 – June 30.
Istanbul: 33 percent off from Pera Palace
Truly Ottoman package includes:
• Four nights in a Deluxe Golden Horn room
• A private city tour, with stops at Istanbul’s famous spice market and the Cağaloğlu Hammam
• A selection of Turkish delights
• A Turkish hammam set with natural soaps and peshtemals
• A Turkish hammam experience at Pera Spa (foam bath, body scrub)
• A private full-day city tour of Istanbul including stops at the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Topkapi Palace, including the harems
• Traditional three-course Turkish dinner at Agatha
• Lunch for two at a traditional Turkish restaurant
• Daily breakfast
Cost: $1,726 ($432 per night), double, through May 31.
Myanmar: 30 percent off from Sanctum Inle Resort
Wonders of Inle package includes:
• Three nights in a Provost Garden View villa
• A full-day tour of Kakku, a site with 2,500-plus centuries-old temples
• Daily breakfast
• Three-course dinner for two at the resort with a choice of a Western, Myanma or Asian menu
• Lunch and wine tasting during the tour of Kakku
Cost: $1,462 ($487 per night), double, April 1 – Sept. 30.
Sicily: 38 percent off from San Domenico Palace
Suite Escapade package includes:
• Four nights in a junior suite
• Two tickets to the Teatro Greco, which dates back to the seventh century B.C.
• Daily breakfast
• Roundtrip transfer from Catania Airport
• Sicilian aperitifs and finger foods
• Three-course dinner for two
• 30-minute massages for two people
Cost: From $2,018 ($505 per night), double, April 1 – May 31.
Southeast Asia: 30 percent off from Tom Harper River Journeys
Sailing the Mekong package includes:
• Fifteen nights in a Superior or Vista suite on the Mekong Navigator, sailing through Cambodia and Vietnam
• A tour of Phnom Penh by rickshaw
• Booking code Mention T + L deal when booking; valid for the September 14 and December 7 departures
• Pre-cruise stay at the InterContinental Hanoi Westlake
• A cultural tour of Hanoi, including a water puppet show and visit to the ceramics village
• Overnight in a junk boat sailing Ha Long Bay
• Guided visits to Angkor Wat and the ancient temple complex in Siem Reap
• A gondola ride in Angkor Thom
• Visit to Wat Hanchey, a hilltop pagoda that dates back to the Chenla period
• Excursion to Tonle Sap and the floating villages
• A Khmer Rouge–themed tour of the Killing Fields
• Tour of the historic river port Sa Dec and traditional Cai Be in the Mekong Delta
• A tour of Ho Chi Minh City, including a Vietnamese cooking class and visit to the Saigon Skydeck
Cost: From $3,079 ($205 per night) per person, all-inclusive; book by May 31.
Costa Rica: 30 percent off from Wildland Adventures
Far-Flung Family Adventure package includes:
• Eight nights in high-end lodges and haciendas
• Spot three-toed sloths and toucans on a guided hike through Tortuguero National Park
• A gift bag with a stainless-steel water bottle, beach towel, and handcrafted organic chocolates from Sibu
Guided tours including:
• A Pacuare river-rafting adventure in Tortuguero
• A visit to Tortuguero village, including the Sea Turtle Museum
• Paddle-boarding and kayaking on Agujas Beach
• A visit to the Osa Wildlife Sanctuary, a haven for injured and orphaned animals
• Choice of Nauyaca Waterfalls jumping and horseback riding or a private boat excursion through Marino Ballena National Park, a protected marine habitat and migratory route for humpback whales
• Spot sea turtles on a nocturnal beach walk in Tortuguero
• A hike in the Los Quetzales National Park cloud forest
Cost: $2,799 ($350 per night) per person, including meals; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel until Dec 14; quote booking code CRFF15.
Ecuador: 30 percent off from Latin America specialist Adventure Life
Galápagos Multisport package includes:
• Eight nights in boutique hotels, plus daily outdoor adventures
• Snorkeling and kayaking in Darwin Bay
• A hike in the San Cristóbal highlands to the rim of the Sierra Negra Volcano
• Mountain biking to El Muro de Las Lágrimas on the island of Isabela
• Visits to the Giant Tortoise Breeding Center and San Cristóbal Interpretation Center
• A tour of the Charles Darwin Research Station
• A ceviche and caiprihnha making session
Cost: $2,797 ($350 per night) per person, including select meals; book by May 31.
Booking code: T + L Deal; valid for Sept. 8 and Oct. 19 departures.
Uganda: 30 percent off from Journeys Discovering Africa
Great Apes package includes:
• Six nights at luxe lodges and hotels in Kibale, Bwindi, and Entebbe
• Track chimpanzees in Kibale National Park
• VIP meet and greet at Entebbe Airport
• Internal transfers
• Private candlelight dinner and massage at the Kyaninga Lodge
• Guided gorilla watching in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Cost: $5,497 ($916 per night) per person, all-inclusive; book by May 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel through Dec. 18 (or for travel 1/04/16–5/23/16); T + L Deals; email email@example.com
Croatia: 37 percent off from Kempinski Hotel Adriatic
Adriatic Escape package includes:
• Two nights in a Deluxe room
• A Croatian wine tasting with the property’s sommelier
• Homemade chocolates
• A local treat such as truffle paste
Cost: From $318 ($159 per night), double, Aug. 30 – Nov. 15.
Booking code: T + L.
Massachusetts: 36 percent off from the Marblehead Inn
Experience New England package includes:
• Three nights in an Executive suite
• Whale-watching off the coast of nearby Gloucester
• Flowers and a bottle of wine
• Dinner at Woodman’s of Essex, a local favorite
• As an alternative to the whale-watching and Woodman’s: Two tickets to the Peabody Essex Museum and Salem’s House of Seven Gables and dinner for two at Turner’s Seafood, in Salem
Cost: $595 ($198 per night), double, April 1 – May 15.
Booking details: Call the inn directly and quote Travel + Leisure.
Seattle: 30 percent off from the Edgewater Hotel
Stay on the Edge package includes:
• Two nights in a Waterside room
• Dinner for two at the hotel’s Six Seven restaurant
• Two Seattle CityPasses, which include admission to sites such as the Space Needle and the Museum of Fligh
Cost: From $599 ($300 per night), double; book by May 31.
Booking code: TL April; Valid for travel from April 1 – July 5 and Sept. 1 – Dec. 30.