Weekly Travel Deals: France, St. Kitts, and 40% Off a Safari in Kenya
Get 50 percent off from Amawaterways, known for their luxury small ship river cruises throughout Europe.
Paris & Normandy includes:
• Seven nights aboard the AmaLegro, sailing round-trip from Paris and anchoring at ports such as Vernon, Rouen, and Les Andelys
• All meals and beverages onboard
• Select shore excursions
Cost: From $3,799 ($543 per night) per person, double
Booking details: Book by September 30 for the November 4 departure.
Get 40 percent off from Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, a sprawling Spanish Colonial-style resort with an acclaimed spa and two championship golf courses.
Unlimited Golf includes:
• Flexible options for overnight accommodations
• Unlimited golf at the property’s golf courses
• Daily breakfast at Bistro 65
• A set of logoed golf balls
• Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi throughout your stay
Cost: From $845 per night, double; book by December 1 for travel through December 30.
Get 40 percent off from Cazenove+loyd, a UK-based travel outfitter that has been arranging bespoke trips around the world for 20-plus years.
Mara Toto Camp Offer includes:
• Six nights of exclusive use at the Mara Toto Camp, a ten-tent luxury camp in the Masai Mara
• All meals and drinks
• Daily game drives
• Complimentary laundry service
Cost: From $5,450 ($908 per night) per person, based on ten people; book by December 19.
Get 35 percent off from Sonesta Ocean Point, an all-inclusive, all-suite, all-adults resort on Maho Beach—a strip of sand best known for its dramatic views of airplanes on their descent into the island.
Summer Stay includes a minimum of two nights in a suite
Cost: From $236 per night, double; book by September 30
Booking details: Use booking code SUMMER. Valid for travel through October 30.
Get 34 percent off from the Elliott House Inn, a former planter’s mansion built around a landscaped courtyard.
Revolutionary Charleston includes:
• Overnight accommodations
• Two tickets to the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, two nearby sites popular with visitors
• An evening wine and cheese reception
• Continental breakfast delivered to your room or served in the courtyard
Cost: From $125 per night, double; book through September 19.
Get 30 percent off from Ocean Terrace Inn, a traditional Caribbean-style inn done up in pastel hues, with verandahs that face the bay.
Travel + Leisure Offer includes:
• Two nights in a standard room (upgrades available)
• A bottle of wine as a welcome gift
• Daily breakfast
• A three-course dinner at Fisherman’s Wharf, on-site.
Cost: $260 (or $125 per night), double; book September 1 to October 31.