Weekly Travel Deals: Zambia, Virginia, and 45% Off a Stay in Puerto Rico
Get 40 percent off from the new Hotel Zephyr, 361 maritime-themed rooms next door to Fisherman’s Wharf.
Introductory Offer includes:
• Four nights or more in a standard room (upgrades available)
• Welcome gift upon arrival
• Car service to the Ferry Building, where you can take a food tour
• Car service to the Fairy Plaza Farmer’s market
Cost: From $179 per night, double; book by December 31.
Get 30 percent off from Fairmont Chateau Whistler, a ski-in, ski-out resort at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
Book Early and Save Ski includes:
• A minimum of four nights’ accommodations in a Fairmont Room (upgrades available)
• One lift ticket per person per day
Cost: From $303 per night, double; book by November 15 for travel between November 26–December 11 or February 27–March 27.
Get 45 percent off from Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa, 400 recently refreshed rooms nestled between Rio Grande’s verdant rainforest and golden beaches.
Fall in Love with Puerto Rico includes:
• Four nights accommodation in a Resort View room (upgrades available)
• A food and beverage credit of $75–$150 depending on the length of your stay
Cost: From $149 per night, double; book by December 22.
Get 38 percent off from Keswick Hall and Golf Club, an Italianate mansion in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Pete Dye Golf Package includes:
• Overnight accommodations in a Superior Room
• A round of golf at Full Cry, a new 18-hole Pete Dye-designed golf course on property
• A complimentary “grab and go” breakfast
• Discounted green fees for additional golfers
Cost: From $319 per night, double, valid for travel on Mondays through Thursdays; book by December 31.
Get 33 percent off from Meadowmere Resort, an oversized New England manor with gabled roofs, verandas, and a Roman Spa, in the quaint Maine town of Ogunquit.
Fall Saver includes:
• Three nights’ accommodations in a Resort Room (upgrades available)
• Complimentary parking for one vehicle
• Waived resort fees
Cost: From $215 per night, double, Saturday through Tuesday; book by October 27.
Get 33 percent off from Amanzi and Anabezi, a pair of luxury tented camps on the site of a former governor’s retreat, in the game-rich Lower Zambezi.
3 for 2 Special includes:
• Overnight accommodations at your choice of lodge
• All meals and beverages
• Game drives and on-site activities, including bird watching and boating on the Zambezi
Cost: From $467 per person per night, double; book by April 1, 2016.