Our Favorite New Rollaboards
From carry-ons that are small enough to bring on the plane to full-size bags that fit an entire wardrobe, these wheeled suitcases merge fashion and function.
- From Yohji Yamamoto and Adidas, the sporty-sleek nylon Y-3 bag can also be used as a backpack ($430).
- The ballistic-nylon Hartmann Stratum case expands by 2.5 inches and has a piggyback strap to attach another bag ($695).
- With its handles, the nylon Lacoste rolling bag doubles as a duffel ($195).
- Rimowa’s polycarbonate trunk has zip-away compartments for laundry, accessories, shoes, and toiletries (from $1,050).
To Carry On
- The lightweight polycarbonate Titan hard case has a removable toiletry bag, as well as wheels that rotate 360 degrees for easy mobility ($680).
- Briggs & Riley’s water-resistant ballistic-nylon upright expands 31 percent at the touch of a button and comes with a removable garment sleeve ($429).
- The triple-ply canvas T. Anthony Ltd. carry-on has a special suit compartment, complete with wardrobe bag and hanger ($695).
- Ostrich-embossed cow leather adds a whimsical touch to Kate Spade’s rolling case, which has a padded laptop pocket ($895).
- The wheelie from CH Carolina Herrera for Carolina Herrera New York comes in a print inspired by Jeremiah Goodman’s modern watercolors; there are multiple exterior pockets ($990).
- Part of the new Karl Lagerfeld Luggage Collection, this Nappa leather carry-on has compartments for your passport and iPod ($1,595).