The 10 Most Instagrammed Places in the World
It’s no secret avid travelers turn to Instagram to document their adventures. After all, what better way to make your friends jealous than with an expertly cropped shot of your fabulous getaway through the lens of your favorite filter? And while some areas may be trying to ban those landmark selfies, posting vacation highlights has become a bit of a worldly obsession.
Not sure what we’re talking about? See below for a list of the top ten most geo-tagged locations across the globe—because, if it isn’t posted on Instagram did it even really happen?
10. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9. Yankee Stadium, New York, NY
8. Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
7. Red Square, Moscow, Russia
6. Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
5. Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
4. Siam Paragon Shopping Mall, Bangkok, Thailand
3. Times Square, New York, NY
2. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, CA
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, CA
Lindsey Campbell is the Associate Audience Engagement Editor. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram at @lyndzicampbell.