Weekly Travel Deals: New Orleans, Hong Kong, and 70% Off a Caribbean Cruise
Get up to 70 percent off from Windstar Cruises, whose fleet of yachts is known for off-the-beaten track itineraries and in-depth excursions.
The Last Chance Package includes:
- Up to 70 percent off select itineraries in the Caribbean
- All onboard meals and entertainment
Cost: Seven-day sailings from $1,499 per person, double; book by February 12 for travel through April 9.
Booking Details: Call your travel agent or 888-216-9373.
Get 33 percent off from Lanchid 19, with 37 modern, brightly-hued rooms that overlook the Danube River.
The Winter Invitation package includes:
- Three nights for the price of two in a standard room (upgrades available)
- Free admission to one of the city’s iconic bath houses (the Rudas, Lucaks, or Gellert Spa) or 50 percent off admission to the Szechenel Bath or Aquawater World Theme Park
- A discount on Big Bus Sightseeing Tours or Legenda Sightseeing Cruises
Cost: From $208 ($104 per night), double; valid for travel through April 3.
Get 50 percent off from El Secreto, thatched-roof villas on the reef-rimmed Ambergis Caye.
The Early Spring Special includes:
- One or more nights in a Villa
- Welcome cocktails
- A short neck-and-shoulder massage
- Fresh-squeezed orange juice every morning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Round-trip transfers from San Pedro when booking at least three nights.
Cost: From $761 per night, double; book by February 29 for travel from March 1 – August 31.
Get 33 percent off from Luxe Manor, with quirky East-meets-West interiors and an excellent Nordic-inspired restaurant.
The Early Bird Offer includes:
- One night or more in a Superior room (upgrades available)
- Complimentary local and international calls in your room
Cost: From $126 per night, double; valid for travel through June 30; book at least 30 days in advance.
Get at least 30 percent off from Renaissance Downtown Montreal, whose central, downtown location comes across in the urbane vibe (think: graffiti-inspired murals and a sleek rooftop pool and bar).
The Introductory Offer includes:
- One night or more in a Deluxe room (upgrades available)
Cost: From $199 per night, double; valid for travel through April 23.
Booking Details: Book online or call 514-657-5000.
Get 50 percent off from MSC Cruises, a small-ship cruising company known for its on-board Italian restaurants, Balinese spas, and ship-within-a-ship Yacht Club.
The 2-for-1 Balcony Suites include:
- 2-for-1 rates on select sailings when booking balcony rooms
- All meals and onboard entertainment
Cost: Seven nights from $450 per person, double; valid for travel from April 23, 2016 – March 25, 2017.