Weekly Travel Deals: New Orleans, the Bahamas, and 55 Percent Off a Trip to New Zealand
Get 35 percent off from Loews New Orleans Hotel, with 285 recently renovated rooms (and a fabulous Creole restaurant) set three blocks away from the French Quarter.
Spirited Stay includes:
- Two nights in a Deluxe King room (upgrades available)
- Welcome cocktails at the Swizzle Stick Bar
- A wine tasting at W.I.N.O, the Wine Institute at New Orleans
- A copy of In the Land of the Cocktails, a cocktail crash course written by the proprietors of Commander’s Palace
- A Recovery Rescue Kit with ResQ water, in case the city’s vibrant nightlife scene gets the best of you
- 10 percent off Balance Spa services
- Complimentary late check-out
Cost: From $478 ($239 per night), double; valid for travel through December 31, 2016.
Get 35 percent off from Abaco Beach Resort, an island retreat where you can go deep-sea fishing, boat around nearby islands, or simply stay on beach all day long.
Romantic Rendez-Vous includes:
- Three nights in an oceanfront room
- Welcome cocktails and a welcome amenity
- A three-course dinner on the beach, including a bottle of wine
- A round-trip ferry ride to Elbow Cay, including a golf cart rental to get around the island
- A couple’s massage in a beach cabana
- A beach picnic
- A boating excursion with a guide
- A reef snorkeling excursion
- Daily yoga classes
- Continental breakfast on each day of your stay
- Round-trip airport transfers
Cost: From $810 per person ($270 per night), double; valid for travel through February 29, 2016.
Booking Details: Book via phone by calling 800-533-4799.
Get at least 30 percent off from Embassy Row Hotel, a Dupont Circle landmark that has hosted everyone from Hillary Clinton to President Obama.
Countdown to 2016 includes:
- One night or more in a Deluxe room (upgrades available)
- Two House of Cards-inspired cocktails
Cost: From $329 per night, double; book by January 30 for travel through December 31, 2016
Booking Details: Use code TL4PRES at checkout. Book by December 31, 2015 for a total savings of 40 percent.
Get 55 percent off from the Rees Hotel Queenstown, a stunning lodge on Lake Wakatipu, one of the prettiest corners of rugged Otago region.
Family Fun in New Zealand includes:
- Five nights in a two-bedroom Lakeview apartment
- A one-hour jet boat ride for four people
- Four hours of complimentary babysitting
- Free Wi-Fi and in-room movies
Cost: From $6,550 ($1,310 per night), for four guests; book by March 20 for travel from April 20 to June 20.
Get 35 percent off from One & Only Palmilla, an elegant spin on the Mexican hacienda with a new Jean-Georges Vongerichten steakhouse.
Travel + Leisure Offer includes:
- One night or more in an Ocean View Terrace Suite (upgrades available)
- Signature tequila cocktails on arrival
- Complimentary garment pressing for one item
- Butler service
- A beach tote to take home
- Choice of cocktails, snacks, and fruit delivered to your room daily
- Espresso and tea service daily
Cost: From $590 per night, double; book by December 30, 2015 for travel from January 2 to December 31, 2016
Booking Details: Book by phone by calling 888-691-8081
Get 33 percent off from the Oberoi Lombok, a collection of thatched-roof villas set against a Balinese backdrop of frangipani trees and bougainvillea.
Unforgettable Experience includes:
- Three nights or more in a Luxury Pavilion Garden View room (upgrades available)
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea and sweets at the Amphitheatre
- Round trip airport transfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Cost: From $1,020 ($340 per night), double; valid for travel through March 31.
Get 30 percent off from Hotel Van Zandt, a new downtown boutique hotel with views of Lady Bird Lake from its rooftop bar.
Sneak Peak includes:
- Two nights or more in a Deluxe King room (upgrades available)
- A complimentary evening wine hour
Cost: From $300 ($150 per night), double; book by February 1 for travel through February 29.
Booking details: Use rate code SP1.