Weekly Travel Deals: California, Boston, and 50 Percent Off a Stay in St. Lucia
Get 30 percent off from Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, a family-friendly resort with rooms in a rustic 1940’s ranch house—and a massive water park for the kids.
The Arizona Winter package includes:
- One night in a suite
- Two poolside cocktails
- Two Ginger Wrap body scrubs at the spa
- Hot chocolate for two
Cost: From $339 per night, double; valid for travel through February 28.
Booking details: Use rate code P7.
Get 30 percent off from Triada, a 1939 hacienda-style property with outdoor fire pits, views of the San Jacinto Mountains, and a stylish California cuisine restaurant.
The Classic Sinatra package includes:
- Two nights in Classic room (upgrade to a Casita based on availability)
- A straw fedora for him and a pair of bobby socks for her
- Two Jack Daniels cocktails
- A classic Sinatra CD
Cost: From $578 ($289 per night), double, for travel on Sundays through Thursdays; book by December 15.
Get 50 percent off from Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, a popular all-inclusive with both adults-only and family-friendly areas.
- Five nights in an ocean-view room in the Harmony adults-only wing (upgrades available)
- Daily treatments at the oceanfront Kai Mer Spa (with the exception of arrival and departure days)
- Complimentary fitness classes, water sports, and hikes
- All meals and beverages
Cost: From $1145 per person ($229 per night), all-inclusive, double; book by December 20.
Get 33 percent off from Viceroy Miami, a Kelly Wearstler-designed high rise whose rooftop lounge often plays host to some of the city’s top DJs.
The Linger Longer package includes:
- Three nights for the price of two in a Junior Suite (upgrades available)
Cost: From $325 per night, double; valid for travel through April 30, 2016.
Booking details: Use rate code 3LL
Get 30 percent off from the Gansevoort, the latest property from the scenester-friendly hotel group.
The Get Indulged package includes:
- Four nights or more in an Ocean View room (upgrades available)
- VIP meet-and-greet at the airport, including guided customs and immigration screening as well as baggage assistance
- Round trip airport transfers
- A bottle of wine and platter of cheese upon arrival
- All meals
- House wines by the glass, unlimited tropical cocktails, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee, and bottled water
Cost: From $4,040 ($1,010 per night), all-inclusive, double; valid for travel through December 18.
Get 35 percent off from the Verb Hotel, a midcentury Modern building with a rock and roll theme, steps from Fenway Park.
The Verb Vibe package includes:
- Two nights in Standard Double Queen room
- Two Verb beanies
- Two tickets to the Museum of Fine Arts Boston
- A Fenway Park Tour for two
Cost: From $309 per night, double; valid for travel from November 19 – February 28.