Save up to 40 percent on culinary vacations in France, Italy, Vietnam, Costa Rica, and North Carolina. You're welcome.
Get 30% off from Finca Rosa Blanca, with 14 eclectic, colorful suites set on a working coffee plantation.
A Taste of Costa Rica package includes:
• Three nights in a junior suite
• Honey and mead tasting with local goat cheese and homemade walnut bread
• A guided tour of the coffee plantation including a cupping
• Visit to the market in Heredia and a cooking class with the resort chef
• Organic chocolate tasting at Sibú, lunch included
Cost: $992 for two, through November 14.
Get 30% off from Gourmet on Tour, a celebrated tour operator offering gastronomic trips to Provence.
Picnic in Provence package includes:
• Four nights in a four-star boutique hotel in Avignon
• A guided market visit then a Provençal cooking class followed by a four-course lunch
• Truffle hunting in the Lubéron
• A champagne picnic
• A private excursion to the Châteauneuf-du-Pape wine region, including tastings
Cost: $1,186 per person, double, through December 15.
Booking details: Use code T + L Deals.
Get 30% off from Palazzo di Varignana, an 18th-century villa near Bologna where you can sip Prosecco on private terraces with views of the countryside.
Cooking and Dining Experience package includes:
• Two nights in a Deluxe double
• Fruit basket, sparkling wine, and housemade chocolate
• Daily breakfast
• An Italian cooking class for two; guests will make a three-course dinner, including tagliatelle, a traditional Bolgonese pasta
• Three hours of access to the 1,300 square foot Varsana Spa
Cost: $584 for two
Booking details: Valid for travel from July 1 – August 31. Book by August 1; use code Travel + Leisure deal.
Get 30% off from Asia Transpacific Journeys, a veteran outfitter with cross-country itineraries.
A Taste of Asia package includes:
• Six nights in luxury hotels
• All tours and transfers
• A visit to the Hoa Sua Restaurant in Hanoi, a training school for disadvantaged Vietnamese children
• A street food tour around Hanoi sampling dishes such as grilled squab and crab spring rolls
• Guided tour of Hanoi including stops at a local market, the Beaux-Arts style opera house, One Pillar Pagoda, and Quan Thanh Temple
• A visit to the Museum of Cham Sculpture in Da Nang
• A culinary tour of Hoi An that highlights some of the town’s specialties: banh beo (steamed rice cakes), cau lao noodles, nem lui (grilled beef), husband and wife cakes and “white rose” dumplings
• A Vietnamese cooking class at Ms. Vy’s Academy, including a tour of the local market
• An excursion to the War Remnants Museum in Saigon, the Reunification Palace and Cholon, and the Thien Hau Pagoda
• A night market tour in Saigon with stops for papaya salad, banh xeo (rice pancakes filled with vegetables), and seasoned pork ribs and rice
Cost: $3,750 per person, double, book by August 31.
Booking details: Valid for travel through December 20
Get 40% off from Fearrington House Inn, a charming Relais & Châteaux hideaway just south of Durham with an ambitious food program led by Chef Colin Bedford.
Tea and Truffles Southern Escape package includes:
• Three nights in a standard room, $1,270
• A chef’s tasting menu with wine pairings
• Lunch for two at the Granary, a casual on-site restaurant that serves Southern classics
• A two-hour chocolate making class where guests will perfect a soufflé, roll truffles and dip chocolate covered strawberries
• $200 spa credit per couple
Cost: $1,270 ($423 per night), double, August 1 – September 30.
Get 30% off from The Landsby, a new 41-room hotel near the Santa Ynez Valley and its top-notch wineries.
Summer Wine and Dine package includes:
• Two nights in a Deluxe room
• $75 credit to Mad & Vin, which serves Scandinavian-inspired cuisine with a California twist
• Personalized wine tasting tours in the Santa Ynez Valley
• Two signature shrubs made of macerated fruit
Cost: $475 for two.
Booking details: Valid Sunday through Thursday; book by August 31 for travel through September 30. Use code “travel” to book.