Tickets are $120,000 a person.
If you've ever wanted to spend 11 days with John Legend and experience the luxury that is the Four Seasons Private Jet at the same time, now is your time. The Grammy Award-winning musician has teamed up with TCS World Travel and Four Season Hotels and Resorts for his first foray into the world of luxury travel. The journey—titled "The Legend Experience"—was curated by the music man himself and features a rare opportunity to connect with icons from his personal contact book while taking in some of the world's most beautiful sights.
Travelers will visit six "cultural meccas" with a different focus each day. Here are some of the things to expect:
• Meetings with leaders in technology and education in Silicon Valley
• An intimate John Legend concert in Napa Valley
• Breakfast with the chairman of Credit Suisse and a private tour of the Studio Museum of Harlem with Director and Chief Curator Thelma Golden in New York City
• A private tasting in the legendary Four Seasons Hotel George V wine cellar in Paris
• An exclusive tour of Aston Martin with Head of Design Marek Reichman in London
• Lake Como tour on Ferretti Riva speedboats and an exclusive tour of the Armani Museum in Milan
Only 50 passengers will be able to take the trip with Legend, which begins Sept. 15. Tickets are starting at $120,000 per person, based on a double occupancy. For more information on securing your spot, head over to the Legend Experience website.
Erika Owen is the Audience Engagement Editor at Travel + Leisure. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram at @erikaraeowen.
More good reads from T+L:
• 106 Years After the First Airline Formed, a Company Has Finally Made the Middle Seat Halfway-Pleasant
• This Is What a $137,000 Trip Around the World Looks Like
• 11 Amazing Things from the Hotel Room of the Future