VIDEO: How to Roll and Fold Your Clothes When Packing
We all roll and fold clothes on a daily basis, but are any of us actually doing it properly? Watch the video, above, to find out if you’ve been folding your clothes the wrong way for years (and how to do it correctly).
This video is one episode in T+L's brand-new packing series! Be sure to follow us on YouTube for more great travel videos.
1) Fold blazer lengthwise, laying one arm against the other
2) Tuck one shoulder inside the other so the lining shows
3) Fold jacket in half
4) Fold skirt lengthwise, then in half, and tuck into folded jacket
5) Roll casual items that don’t wrinkle and bounce back easily
6) Fold dressier items made from more delicate fabrics