Planning your wedding is a time filled with joy, excitement and, of course, stress—if you're doing it out of town, you can probably count on an extra dose of that stress. Afterall, how will you get all the important things there? Your family, friends, and that beautiful white dress. Well, check one thing off your list: here's how to pack your wedding dress so you're worry free on your special day.
This video is one episode in T+L's brand-new packing series! Be sure to follow us on YouTube for more great travel videos.
1) Fill a 10-gallon plastic bag with crushed tissue paper—this will act as a form for your dress.
2) Stuff the bag into the bodice of the dress.
3) You may need to fill another one-gallon bag to support the bust.
4) Place the dress on the hanger and place it in a garment bag.
5) Double up the garment bag for extra protection.