Photo: Brown W. Cannon III
Treasures of Indochina package includes:
- Trip with Asia Transpacific Journeys, a tour operator with impressive local connections in Southeast Asia
- 8 nights' accommodations at top hotels in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; Luang Prabang, Laos; and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Vietnamese cooking class, including a trip to a local market and a 4-course lunch
- Private baci welcome ceremony in Luang Prabang
- Private guided excursions such as a visit to the home and photo gallery of a Vietnam War-era press photographer
- Tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter on a bicycle rickshaw
- Participation in the Big Brother Mouse program, where guests help children practice their English conversation skills
- Daily breakfast
Book now for travel through December 31.
For more information or to book, please visit Asia Transpacific Journeys.