Great Western Adventure package includes:
- Trip with Austin-Lehman Adventures, a family-run outfitter known for its small-group, multisport tours
- 5 nights' accommodations in Big Sky Country’s historic inns; one night at the Northern Hotel, in Billings
- Cowboy-guided horseback riding and hiking in the Beartooth Mountains backcountry
- Gift bag with logo wear and other amenities
- Dinner hosted by Dan and Carol Austin, founders and owners of Austin-Lehman Adventures, at their home along the Yellowstone River near Billings
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Billings’ zoo
- Wildlife viewing in Lamar Valley (bison, elk, wolves, antelope and wolves)
- Drives along scenic highways; attendance to the Cody Stampede Rodeo
- Visit to the Buffalo Bill Center of the West Museum, which exhibits Western art, Native American history, and firearms
- All meals, equipment, instruction, guides, and park entrance fees
Book by August 15, 2014, for June 22 and August 24 departure dates.
For more information or to book, please visit Austin-Lehman Adventures and mention booking code T + L Montana.